Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Is there ANYTHING worse than random free naval equipment?
    Yes. For example, cancer.

You don't feel like deleting some items from your inventory, but the developers are the ones that are lazy?

How about you go and decommission all of the ships with Troll or Gnome based crews (Racism intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    OP also isn't realizing they're being generated by Troll/Gnomish ships. You could always just NOT USE THOSE SHIPS.

PS: I have 2 Gnomish ships because I actually LIKE getting free naval pieces.
    Why would I NOT USE THOSE SHIPS?

They generate free gear for me.

The way the free gear works is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    No random free naval equipment.
    No money.
    No internet access.
    No electricity.
    No place to call home.
    No food.
    No job.
    No friends.
    No family.
    Being dead.

With that headline you're not going to get any sympathy from me. And yes, I went out of the gameworld to show you why your headline should be meaningful and not whiny...

Agree.

it is kinda annoying lol. what is the rationale behind unvendorable stuff again? just let us vendor it for christ sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Yes. For example, cancer.
    What about that ebola stuff everyone keeps talking about.

You don't think having your already-bulging bags spammed with yet more "shit that might be useful later but definitely isn't right now but is too valuable to just throw away" isn't worth complaining about?

Lazy fucking asshole game designers fuck off.
    Ah, so they are lazy because they added a feature they thought might be useful giving out items that can be deleted in a few seconds. Pretty sound logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I NOT USE THOSE SHIPS?

They generate free gear for me.

The way the free gear works is the problem.
    So you want them for the free gear but don't want the free gear. Yes, sound logic indeed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting shived with a rusty knife is worse

If THIS is the worst thing ingame for u, u should prolly stfu and enjoy the game

Incase u didt know OP, u can drop/drag item from ur bag, out of ur bag and click on the "accept" promt that ask if u wanna delete said item, problem fixed
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I see no problem here, I am used to delete the relearn things, I can surely delete some ship equipment too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    worst thing ever is free stuff... dunno why.. but getting free stuff sucks =D

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has efficiently and poignantly put my aggressive Crohn's disease in perspective. Now please excuse me while I go appreciate this new outlook on life!

Protip: Type "delete" ONCE, then ctrl+c ctrl+v dat shit until your bags are emptier than a church on friday night.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Yeah, free shit is just the WORST.

Deleted
    losing the death note can be worse

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    ...delete it? Use something other than troll crews?

Surely there must be more vital things to complain about, such as the actual ways the shipyard is broken, as opposed to inventing new things to complain about.
    To be fair, finding new things to complain about with WoD is very very easy.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer