Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Why would getting hunters with it be bad? Hunters are great for getting the wrath. Can deterrence + disengage the shadowforce so you're unlikely to get anyone killed, and you can stand further away than normal max range when you're trying to bait the felseekers due to mastery. 2x Hunters getting it = fucking dream.
    Well we had Hunters soaking the Gaze's, so yeah :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    It depends on the strategy. They might be soaking all 4 wraths at once with immunites. Marked people can soak ~10 stacks off each other, so they need extra 30 seconds of immunities to deal with the rest. Those 2 hunters could have given you 20 seconds, now you need to get it somewhere else.
    I don't know of any guilds that even try to attempt to immunity soak P3 after the shadowforce bug was fixed. Not enough space on the platform to do it effectively - shadowforce comes about 30 seconds after Wrath goes out, and assuming you need a few seconds to get in formation both times before stacks are rolling off at their 1/second rate, that means you'll have anywhere from 10-15 stacks still remaining when the first shadowforce comes (and just about gotten rid of them when the felseeker happens).

Main issue, of course, being that you need to fit 4x debuffs into the slowing-shit in the last phase without killing some poor person; considering that even with zero stacks that shit hits for 50K, while a full shadowforce+standing in gaze does about 400K before either is mitigated, that's enough to kill someone. And they've gotta be in there for atleast five ticks :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Well we had Hunters soaking the Gaze's, so yeah :/.
    In which case; Backups! That's not bad luck with the chosen targets. That's bad planning :P.

I don't know of any guilds that even try to attempt to immunity soak P3 after the shadowforce bug was fixed.
    We do, and we do not use gaze puddles to slow down first shadow force. Before first felseeker all your wraths are soaked and you can fit your raid way easier in gaze-free space.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    We do, and we do not use gaze puddles to slow down first shadow force. Before first felseeker all your wraths are soaked and you can fit your raid way easier in gaze-free space.
    Have a video/log to share? Curious how you deal with soaking the wrath during the shadowforce; Always looking to improve our strats if I can.

Have a video/log to share? Curious how you deal with soaking the wrath during the shadowforce; Always looking to improve our strats if I can.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFDqwule94
    Hunters soaked 5-6 of remaining stacks with deterrence.