Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I can't smoke pot. When I do, I have terrible panic attacks. I here it's pretty common if you have or had some sort of anxiety issue.
    I don't think I have any anxiety issues but when I smoke pot I get panick attacks as well. I feel like I'm trapped in my own body, not able to do the things I want to do. I lose control over my limbs, the definition of 'stoned' since you feel heavy. I definately don't like the feeling.

Strangely enough I do like alcohol even though you also lose control in some sense. But I don't lose control of my limbs due to alcohol, I can walk, ride a bike and text just fine while I'm drunk. I do get memory problems though. But the positive outweigh the negative. It makes me able to unwind after a busy work week though, that's the biggest positive aspect for me, it makes me feel alive.

Now take cocaine, that's more my drug. You get even more control since your senses are heightened instead of lowered. You also gain a lot of strength and feel good. Negative side effect? Can make you very arrogant and selfish, and is unhealthy in large doses (what isn't?). And more addictive than alcohol or pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Jesus Christ. If someone forced me to smoke salvia at gunpoint, I'd rather just bite the bullet. :|
    Salvia doesn't affect everyone. Apparently I'm immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It has always been a very pleasant, spiritual experience for me.

I really like it.
    I think there's such a thing as responsible drug use. Done in the right setting, with the right people, and not too often.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.