Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Demo prestarting fight with a lot of imps

Hi Locks,

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere already, just thought of it tbh.

You can equip the class trinket (% chance to spawn imps when HoG is casted) and use the Glyph of HoG which allows you to target an area of use.

I was able to spawn about 24-30 imps before they started de spawning.

This enabled 1000 fury within 10 secs of combat (imps casting only) + 10 molten core procs. Which allows demonbolt spec to open with a full 4 stack burst rotation, or cata spec instant 5 stacks of new 4 set.

Anyways enjoy.

Regards,
    Dakripple

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh holy shit this works?

You were able to do a similar thing back in MoP with that glyph in conjunction with a trinket iirc. For some reason I remember something similar from MoP, maybe it wasn't a trinket. Someone here will probably remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryn View Post
    Oh holy shit this works?
    Does work. Used it on Mannoroth, and made it hard to dump fury in the opener, because you gained an insane amount of fury all the time.

Deleted
    Don't forget t17 4 set for an extra charge

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    does the glyph (assuming no mouse-over macro) make it cost double global?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimals View Post
    does the glyph (assuming no mouse-over macro) make it cost double global?
    No, same as Shadowfury doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Don't forget t17 4 set for an extra charge
    problem with using old 4 set for the extra charge, when you switch back it restarts the timer for the 2 stack charges again, essentially wasting that extra charge.

Still this is going to work wonders on Mythic bosses as they become shorter and shorter, and we are able to burst extremely high with this.

I am confident that if you open by casting a few soulfires and get close to the 1000 fury mark, go into demon form and use CDs you will be able to get a 5 stack demonbolt of due to fury gain from imps.

Can any1 confirm if 5 stack demonbolt would be worth using (providing it was able to be casted within 10sec darksoul buff)??

Regards,
    Dakripple

well the only time ive gone above 4 stacks is on kilrog at the max i managed was 7 or 8 and managed to get it too crit too it hit for 2.24mil so yea on that fight it is for sure.

would really like to "third-spec" demo just for some kind of this shenanigans

10/10 going to try this on farm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    10/10 going to try this on farm
    Snap!

Messing around with it last night and it is indeed fairly easy to get 5stacks of DB
    HOWEVER, when RNGesus does not play nice i had 5 HoG's without spawn my 3 Wild Imps

Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    Snap!

Messing around with it last night and it is indeed fairly easy to get 5stacks of DB
    HOWEVER, when RNGesus does not play nice i had 5 HoG's without spawn my 3 Wild Imps
    Unlucky man.

I am lucky enough to have a heroic WF trinket, so 73% chance to proc. So rarely go more then 1 miss in a row.

That is pretty sick! Not enough for me to go back to Demo, but still pretty cool!

Deleted
    Well this appears to have stopped working.
    That lasted long if it has been hotfixed :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    Well this appears to have stopped working.
    That lasted long if it has been hotfixed :P
    Lol it worked an hour ago then jumped into raid and it stopped.

Hm. That was not long lived at all.

maybe if people didn't go directly to the forums and post about things like this we could have cool stuff
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    They really don't want us to have any reason whatsoever to play Demo, do they? :/ I was looking forward to doing it tonight :'(

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    maybe if people didn't go directly to the forums and post about things like this we could have cool stuff
    And where's the fun when you're playing by yourself?