Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post

Yea it was this picture was made for the article here is a ruff translation.

The upcoming market for Manga in the western world doesnt seem to liked by every one.
    Asterix author and Artist Albert Uderzo was apparently so nervous for the "eastern invasion" that he dedicated a new album "The Secret Weapon" to this in the story a yellow grasshopper man named Nagma tries to steal the magic potion of the Gauls.
    Huh? Don't know about that one, got to be newer (I think the latest one we still got is the one about Atlantis). "The secret weapon" was about women.
    I was talking about the 35th year anniversary album, but I have no idea how it was called in English. Here's the German cover, if that is any help. I think the main short story was about the birth of Asterix and Obelix.

However, my point was, instead of the common introduction, it went something like that: "It's the year MCMXCVI, all of France is occupied by mangas/pointy noses, except..." Along those lines. And on the map there were Japanese tents with the rising sun symbol instead of romans ones surrounding the village.
    Can upload a picture of that tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Tin Tin is racist. These are things we know.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Sex boar, please... you sexist woman.
    I sexually identify as a pig you CIS male shitlord. Check your privilege.
    #Piggate #BoariarchyOppressingPigs

Gen-OT getting flame-baited by a 2 bit poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I sexually identify as a pig you CIS male shitlord. Check your privilege.
    #Piggate #BoariarchyOppressingPigs
    Ok, now I'm triggered. You'll hear from my lawyer, sexist swine pretending to be a pig.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, now I'm triggered. You'll hear from my lawyer, sexist swine pretending to be a pig.
    Lawyers triggers me, there are more male boar lawyers than female ones. See you in the court!
    #Triggered

Pretty sure life in 10th century Gaul was probably kinda sexist too, so there is that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Pretty sure life in 10th century Gaul was probably kinda sexist too, so there is that...
    That's why we need to finally change history!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Lawyers triggers me, there are more male boar lawyers than female ones. See you in the court!
    #Triggered
    Other people being triggered triggers me, too. I'll double sue you. I'll see you i court, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! ^^
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.