Help me! Endless Loading Screen

Hello!
    I'm experiencing a problem that had me stop playing Diablo.
    Long story short, when I try to resume a game i get stuck in the loading screen (the red dots pulse) then, after 4-5 mins I enter the game, but my character is invisible and I cannot move nor cast spells.

I already searched EVERYWHERE on google and official forums. I tried deleting the Cache folder (guess what, in win 10 there's no cache folder for Diablo or Battlenet) and the fix with the old drivers (version 13.12/13.19) but, of course, none of them worked.
    I tried many repairs, I reinstalled the whole game 2 times.

Can you help me? <3 <3 <3

EDIT: found the cache folder, deleted the s**t out of it, still not working.
    Last edited by Vodkatwist; 2015-09-22 at 05:19 PM.

We are seeing a rather annoying bug with AMD Video Card users lately that is actually the resurfacing of a bug that happened a few years ago due to AMD drivers not having proper coding. At this stage we're waiting for AMD to make a new driver, though since its crashing everyone who uses an AMD card in Act 2 around Desolate Sands, in rifts occasionally, in the new area and randomly elsewhere, its making farming a bit hard With that in mind, we do know of one workaround as well as a player made workaround. As for an actual fix, this may take a while as AMD must send corrected drivers to fix the problem.

***Windows Vista-8.1***
    If you are not using Windows 10, you can do a driver rollback to AMD's last released stable driver, being 14.9 or earlier (we verified 14.9 does work for many systems). This has been reported to fix the vast majority of players unless they did a rollback from the Windows 10 upgrade; some who did this still had some trouble but not all. If you do not feel comfortable following the instructions below, please seek a computer professional for assistance.

First, locate the driver you are going to roll back to; pre-downloading it is not a bad idea.
    · http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
    · Manually select the driver, don't do auto!
    · To find out what you have: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/driver-update (make sure its on Video Card on the drop down)
    · On the next page showing the broken bad driver 15.7, on the right side of the page, Click Download Previous Drivers & Software
    · Go use the 14.9 driver (it has been verified to work fine) and Save the download, but don't run it yet.

Next, now that you have the download going but haven't tried installing it yet:
    · Use Windows' guide for doing a Driver Rollback:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-7
    · Rollback may make the resolution really, really huge, this is normal.
    · Go back to the Downloads folder, install that 14.9 driver.
    · Reboot when it asks.

Lastly, be wary of AMD trying to sneak in an update back to 15.7, so don't allow the update if it asks. If it is not 15.7 but something newer (higher numbers), that might be the driver that is sent to fix the current one.

If this doesn't work for your system, repeat the steps but choose a driver starting with the number 13 instead.

***Windows 10***
    If you are using Windows 10, you cannot use the driver rollback workaround to solve the issue as the driver that is broken is the only one that Windows 10 can use at this time. However, our fans have found an unsupported workaround, meaning we can't help you with doing these steps at all, but they may be a way to play in Act 2 while we wait on AMD.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18300738936#12

Same deal, this is what Blizz sent me. It's only on specific maps though.

I think I found the solution.
    The problem is my italian internet provider. It blocks some knots (used by diablo it seems) for whatever reason. I visited the italian diablo official forum and TONS of people with the same provider as me had the same problem.

It's pretty sad how internet is managed in this Country. It's like we're living in the 1800 :| Thanks anyway for your effort! :***