Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    One of the issues where the MRAs have a point.

Child custody and visitation rights.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    was she black?
    /30shittythings

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    What's a 550 cord?
    Para cord OR nylon core rope/line that has a 550 lbs breaking weight for a single piece of line...lashed like that....she would need a Truck hitch with a semi running start to break it from him.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Para cord OR nylon core rope/line that has a 550 lbs breaking weight for a single piece of line...lashed like that....she would need a Truck hitch with a semi running start to break it from him.
    So, he'd break before the cord?

Deleted
    He, a soldier, a SOLDIER, let a woman, A WOMAN, beat him?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    If he beat her off camera she would use it against him and not everyone is a violent person. To be fair she hit him and backed off. It seems like it didn't even hurt him and if he hit her she would probably be on the ground.

If you restrain a frustrated person they will probably come out of the situation unharmed. If you restrain crazy no telling what will happen.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-22 at 07:07 PM.

Not wanting to lose your kids or go to jail will do that.
    "Old WoW was when the game was bad yet good. New WoW is when the game is good yet bad." -Destil

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015/...buse/72545676/

So basically the wife(soon to be ex-wife) has been making claims of domestic abuse against him so he started wearing a gopro to show whats really happening. Sad thing is that if he didn't have the vid she probably would have gotten him arrested by telling the police he "just assaulted me".

Just remember gents never stick your dick in crazy or this could be your life one day.
    I started recording my x for the same reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She would pinch his nutts? WTF?! Was she trying to get him to lash out?
    She was probably looking for a slap across the face to get a mark, to prove her claims.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

As soon as you restrain a woman from hitting you its likely it will leave a bruise and who do you think will be going to jail once the police are called?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol, I used to tell my soldiers, "never stick your dick In crazy"

Problem is, is that usually the crazy chicks have the best vagina.....sad truth.

Anyway, sadly, in most states this will not be enough to show the court that the kids should be with the father. It doesn't matter how Shitty the mother is, she will more than likely get custody.
    Sometimes you just don't know... I was friends with my x for 6 years and then we started dating... She always made it out the guy was crazy. And yes the sex was amazing lol

I expect that as he is a soldier he is disciplined enough to restrain himself, knowing that one single wrong move will cost him his kids.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor guy, but you reap what you sow. If you must stick your dick in crazy (which is by far the best) don't stay with the crazy, otherwise that's just crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope the footage actually proves useful, but it's more likely they'll still side with the woman due to how gender bias the legal system is.

Good for him. It's nearly impossible for men to have a voice in the courts eyes in regards to domestic violence. My husbands ex was a drunk and used to beat him up basically. He of course didn't fight back he would just sit there in take it afraid if he had fought back he would have been the one arrested.

Soldiers are especially prone to find crazy. nature of the job, it attracts a lot of easier "omg i love men in uniform!11", which is generally, crazy.

Wasn't there some kind of rule or law in the US that made video evidence recorded without consent unusable in a trial? I could swear I've read about something like that somewhere....

Anyway, no matter how abusive, incompetent, or just mentally insane the mother is, she'll get custody 90% of the time. Why? because kids need a mother more than a father, evidence be damned.

What I'm really curious about is how he managed to hide the thing. A GoPro is not exactly a stealthy item... at least not the ones I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clicking on the link and seeing the photo, can't help but be reminded of how much she looks like Jodi Arias Good thing this guy has video!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Problem is, is that usually the crazy chicks have the best vagina.....sad truth.

Anyway, sadly, in most states this will not be enough to show the court that the kids should be with the father. It doesn't matter how Shitty the mother is, she will more than likely get custody.
    This is the F'n truth lol. Sometimes the craziness is worth it, but you always end up regretting it in the long run.

It is so sad that people still don't think women and abuse men.
    When a man is the aggressor, women are expected to fight back, protect themselves and their children.
    When a woman is the aggressor, men are too afraid to fight back and protect themselves and their children for fear of everyone believing the lies a woman would say about herself being abused.

If I slapped/punched/pinched/whatever my boyfriend, I would 100% expect retaliation equal to my actions. Of course, we have never been in a physical altercation, because that's not how you deal with shit as adults...
    It's sad the amount of people in this thread and others that do not understand the reasoning behind a man not physically fighting back when being abused by a woman. Self preservation is a basic human right, I think too many people forget that it applies to both men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oh, man.... you should see the crazy ass bitches Soldiers marry. There's so much damn drama on base from them. That's why I've never befriended a Military spouse. Fuck all that.
    Winter just went in stuff just got real yall.