Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why do all these websites keep spoiling Star Wars details in their titles?

I try to avoid knowing anything about the new movie but its pretty much impossible because they keep loading the links to their articles with lots of information. Today they are already spoiling Episode 8 with news about a key character returning. Why do they do this and how can I stop them?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Just read the article it says RUMOR and MAY so it isn't a spoiler unless confirmed 100%.

Deleted
    Well in answer to your questions, they do it for clicks, and there isn't much you can do to stop them other than not visiting the places the links are showing up. Kinda shitty of them to do if it's true I agree.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Have self control and don't click them lol

To get people to click the link for ad revenue.

I know Facebook has a lot of click bait ads. It's stupid.

be
    cause
    they
    are
    morons.

/10
    characters

Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    Have self control and don't click them lol
    I don't click them! But now they are dumping big spoilers in the title!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Because it inceases the number of clicks?

Btw, anyone else really not into Star Wars? I always found it extremely boring.

Wait... there's a new star wars? Hope they took the rights away from george lucas... great special effects. Terrible writing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

the farce is strong with this one

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I don't click them! But now they are dumping big spoilers in the title!

Rumor =/= spoiler. Not a hard concept to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    Wait... there's a new star wars? Hope they took the rights away from george lucas... great special effects. Terrible writing.

You must live under a rock.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    while lucas wasn't amazing with the prequels(which i actually like them), he's far better than disney, who now has control of it. if you had any faith in star wars, lose it all now. it's nothing but bullshit now.

it is pretty shitty to put spoilers in titles, but at least it's gonna be a shit movie anyway. so not ruining something important.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    while lucas wasn't amazing with the prequels(which i actually like them), he's far better than disney, who now has control of it. if you had any faith in star wars, lose it all now. it's nothing but bullshit now.

it is pretty shitty to put spoilers in titles, but at least it's gonna be a shit movie anyway. so not ruining something important.
    I feel the opposite. I hate what Lucas did with the prequels and hate even more that he went back and crappified the original trilogy. Disney makes movies that are head and shoulders above what Lucas was doing. I am cautiously optimistic about the next Star Wars movie.

Deleted
    My friend tried to make me watch and appreciate them. Not sure which one he started with, but managed through, was okay. Next one I fell asleep 30 minutes in or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Bucket View Post
    Disney makes movies that are head and shoulders above Lucas was doing.
    like the new star wars with the black trooper? damn i wonder how it went for the 4 fantastic 4 movie with the black human torch

Yeah seriously I want to know next to nothing about it going in to the movie. Only saw the one teaser cus ant man.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've somehow managed to miss most of the info, except for the title

And something to do with Leia having the force, which was hinted at in the original trilogy
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    I've somehow managed to miss most of the info, except for the title

And something to do with Leia having the force, which was hinted at in the original trilogy
    Obs Leia has the force duh.

30charswag
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Its neat and all, but I dont get the fanaticism over it. Fairly typical story lines, and so so acting.
    READ and be less Ignorant.