Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    The hell? What are you even talking about?
    That people with double nationalities have to go and register themselves on a 'list'. This goes pretty far, Let's say i have a child with a russian woman i want to maintain that double nationality for my child, i am forced by law to register that child on an additional register due to the double nationality it holds.

Quickest source i could find on this matter as it's a bit older, http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-.../25432010.html

My point was let's not start speaking of who's holier than the other. Since digging up dirt on every government is rather easy.

I blamed it for facilitating the rise of Wahabbism. I did not blame it for building mosques or fighting th Islamic State.
    Yes, very "on topic"

Your country has its good and bad sides. Among the latter is being among those responsible for the rise of Salafism. Among the former is... well... a lot of things.
    But you're still singling out the US, regardless if your own country did 1, invade Afghanistan which created a resistance as does all invasions, 2, support Assad who began killing his civilians during the arab spring.

Deleted
    Putin deserves death and burn in hell, I have said many times, he is a soviet cockroach and not a real Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Let's hope they dont attract people like that:

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschla...rverdacht.html

Other than that nice to see tolerant russia.
    Russia was never going towards intolerance they simply don't put up with the same shit western nations put up with..

Money and people's time that could've gone towards something that actually makes a positive difference in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Money and people's time that could've gone towards something that actually makes a positive difference in the world.
    That can be said about anything someone has some childish distaste for.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

More like Mosquecow, amirite?

30characterscanseriouslyeatadick
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Yes, very "on topic"

But you're still singling out the US, regardless if your own country did 1, invade Afghanistan which created a resistance as does all invasions, 2, support Assad who began killing his civilians during the arab spring.
    It was on topic, I was answering as to why there is disorder in the Middle East, and the US is one of the answers. Needless to say, the USSR was involved as well but at least it had the courtesy of protecting secular rulers, which stemmed the power of Salafism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Putin deserves death and burn in hell, I have said many times, he is a soviet cockroach and not a real Russian.
    That is malicious slander against our supreme glorious leader! He is a Colorado bug, not a cockroach.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    This will get you banned, but cant help but laugh, which will get me banned too!
    OT: Eh, see no reason why not, the only worry is that its an annoying trend, for decades now europe has been becoming more and more secular, this resurgence in religious mentality is not a good thing in my view, but wont judge, if it makes people happy.
    For once I actually agree with you. The majority of Europe finally moved away from religion and was just doing lip service to it or outright abandoning it. Anything that slows that process down or reverts it is negative in my opinion. But then I also don't consider Moscow part of Europe.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-09-24 at 07:07 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe Russia is taking money that could have been better spent fueling an eternal funeral pyre for almighty Carl Sagan! Or literally giving every Russian euphoria via fedora ownership.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I can't believe Russia is taking money that could have been better spent fueling an eternal funeral pyre for almighty Carl Sagan!
    The 421 foot tall solid gold statue of Richard Dawkins would have been another good use.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe worship and religion should be a personal thing, so I sadly can't go 'woo yay good for them'. But I will chime in my indifference towards the racist paranoia cases. A tiny TINY fraction, like 0.0001% of the world are psychotic terror inducing nutballs, from all walks of life. They are to be told to go fuck themselves by everyone else as a whole. And usually are. Using those nutballs as proof to demonize those who happen to have similar features/creeds/choice of flowery underwear as them need a reality check.

Don't agree with churches and no taxes on religion when they're clearly making bank as a 'totally not a business'.

But whatever.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That people with double nationalities have to go and register themselves on a 'list'. This goes pretty far, Let's say i have a child with a russian woman i want to maintain that double nationality for my child, i am forced by law to register that child on an additional register due to the double nationality it holds.

Quickest source i could find on this matter as it's a bit older, http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-.../25432010.html

My point was let's not start speaking of who's holier than the other. Since digging up dirt on every government is rather easy.
    Are u intentionaly perverting a meaning of the law and contents of an article u've linked, or you just can't read? Its all about citizenship, not nationalities. Nationality field in Russian passport, though it exists, does not have to be filled at all, if you don't want to.

The law is about declaring a dual citizenship. It does not restrict dual citizenship, unlike some of the EU countries like your neighbouring Netherlands, Austria and Germany.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I want to reply to this thread, but I'm not sure how much you can contribute to the topic of a religious worship building being built without talking about Religion...

The... Architecture is nice? I guess?
    Stolen from Christian churches architecture, like Byzantine n stuff.

Seriously? You guys will criticise Russia no matter what we do? We can't even build a goddamn mosque?!
    Yes, I would also critisize the United States, Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, Hungary etc. if they built a mosque.

I applaud all non-US countries that allow the expansion of such matters.

"Test Case" comes to mind. Thanks for taking one for the team chums.

Signed,

America