Poll: What class entertains you the most?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Glad warrior and disc priest

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood/UH DK forevah! and druid resto/boomie as an alt ^^

warrior. big crits, big executes, good sound effects, fun visuals, siegebreaker people off cliffs

warlock, (affliction) has always appealed to me, cursing my enemies, and slowly watching them die, as a multitude of spells slowly drains their life force with my demonic evil summon doing my bidding.

It was Destro Warlock in MoP. I would definitely log in just to play that character, even though it wasn't my main.

----------------------------

Now, I'm not sure. I feel like most have had a lot of their identity and fun stripped from them over the years. And the reduction of mobility in WoD coupled with the ability prune just pretty much made everything less fun to play. I feel like it caused so much damage for the sake of PvP, when there had already been too much damage caused by microbalancing for the sake of arenas and "bring the player not the class" for the sake of raids.

Rogue is my least favorite though. It's terribly boring and button mashy =/

Deleted
    Defense Warrior is my favorite.
    Difficult to raid with that though.
    Here's to hoping for more 5er.

I played all classes except Warlock, left Druid, Paladin and Monk on low level.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkatwist View Post
    Is there any class that makes you want to log in just to play it?
    There used to be, but not any more. Blizz went to great lengths to make that happen. All they had to do was NOT change things that didn't need changing. But that sort of approach is beyond them.
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by hiramloram View Post
    There used to be, but not any more. Blizz went to great lengths to make that happen. All they had to do was NOT change things that didn't need changing. But that sort of approach is beyond them.
    this x 1000000

Deleted
    Warrior, because charging and smashing people to a bloody pulp is awesome fun.

I also really do my best to like monk, as I always roll martial arts/fists classes in MMOs. Sadly, they're not as enticing to play as warriors.

Monk not in last place?! Fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jkurbs View Post
    Monk not in last place?! Fuck yeah
    Yeah, it's strange that nearly no ones enjoys DKs yet so many are seen around!

(in b4 DKs can't read forums)

Deleted
    For solo work, feral is the best spec in the game, hands down (at least last time I saw it before 6.0). It is extremely bursty, very fast to recover and simple enough. One may need the right addons/auras though because it may be confusing otherwise.

For raiding, any ranged really. It's usually a dedicated ranged class because those always have at least 1 good spec. Sometimes the hybrid ranged are just bad.

For PvP I don't know, but I suspect it's still a rogue. You can never beat stealth in PvP. It's by definition the best ability in the game for PvP hands down.

Rogue. I feel like I'm in control of everything.

rogue/war/paly/mage

I've been playing Rogue as my main for a long time. Most entertaining by far.

Quote Originally Posted by SiCPoE View Post
    I've been playing Rogue as my main for a long time. Most entertaining by far.
    Favorite is a three-way tie between warrior, bear/cat druid and hunter. Tried boomkin through the first half of WoD as my guild needed one more than a hunter or fury warrior, but playing boomkin was the least fun i've had in raids with any class. Really didn't enjoy the mechanics of the Euphoria talent and it's really the only viable choice in the level 100 tier. Resto is fine and i've played it a little in every expansion since Wrath, but I like feral and guardian a lot more. Fury a glad for warrior are great, really wish they would try to make glad competitive though because its a blast to play. I like Marks and BM for hunters; survival is too much like a less powerful feeling Marks.

Beginning to play my disc priest in pvp (Ashran and unranked BGs) and have really enjoyed how it plays.

When I still was playing it was either paladin or druid. It's so hard to choose just one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad/Protection warrior > BM hunter > Frost DK in that order.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

My main was warlock for years, so I would have said that at first. But when MOP rolled around, monk took the top spot for me, specifically MW monk. WOD killed both classes for me though
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

My favorite alt is a druid - resto and boom-chicken. I enjoy the versatility the druid brings to the table.