Poll: What class entertains you the most?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    rogue all day erreday

It just HAS to be Rogue!

Spamming Burst of Speed and Feint during non-play is awesome!

Stealthy snooping around and sapping people in combat is awesome!

The only thing that could rival it is Druid for having so many shapeshifts.

Deleted
    Rogue because stealth trough unnecessary stuff , burst of speed all day . sap random people 3 times, then blind them just to walk away. waste 30 sec of their life. etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the Druid, I would've got bored with this game several years ago if not for my little kitty!

I mained a hunter from wrath to the middle of mop but I always wanted to try a warrior. Watching them in PVP and pve charge in and smash things looked awesome. I boosted one to 90 in mop and played for the rest of it, haven't looked back since. Even though they screwed with warrior a bit in WOD I still love the class. It's so fun, popping reck with sudden death in Pvp feels so good. After making warrior my main I find it boring to play any other class. So, warrior for me.

Easily shaman. They are not some generic class. The design is VERY creative and interesting, especially when you had the totem system. I hear people talk about how they feel the totem system clunky and outdated but I enjoyed the hell out of it. I wished they would do more creative things with it. It makes me sad that they opted to instead give key abilities to other classes and kinda make totems less useful.

I really liked enhance.

Melee spells flying off my mace right into the face of my enemy. So fun! I think its a requirement to play enhance at least once. I think its the core class of the game lore wise.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

DeathKnight. It's like Bliz took this song and made a class from it.

Last edited by Lord Havik; 2015-09-28 at 12:01 AM.
    ~RAWR!

I've always been switching between my warrior or mage since MoP. But both in WoD haven't grabbed me at all, been trying to think of couple new classes to try and play for both melee and ranged but might just stick to my mage for ranged and try a new melee class that I can hopefully enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilledpenguin View Post
    I've always been switching between my warrior or mage since MoP. But both in WoD haven't grabbed me at all, been trying to think of couple new classes to try and play for both melee and ranged but might just stick to my mage for ranged and try a new melee class that I can hopefully enjoy.
    Try Blood DK. If only for the hilarious entertainment of man-handling instances and soloing world bosses like a monster made of meat, metal, and methamphetamine.
    ~RAWR!

They all have their fun aspects to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the Hunter Class a lot,even when not my main.

Least favorite is probably Enhancement Shaman or Shadow Priest.

Haven't tried all of them this expansion, death knight is my main and probably the one i enjoy the most, however hunter comes as a close second, marksmanship with the currrent 4 piece especially is really enjoyable to play. All the caster classes are probably the ones i find the least enjoyable, especially the cloth ones, and even more specifically, priests. Having played priest from tbc to cata(skipped mop) and loved the class, they really ruined it completely, especially shadow is a complete mess compared to how awesome it was in cataclysm.

Hunter for sure.

Locks and Priests were most fun recently I think, monks were most boring
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter forever

Deleted
    Like the WW spec, stopped playing monk in the end of MoP because WW sucked compared to other melee specs, and because Brewmaster is generally a sucky unbalanced spec.

Rogues are my go to class. They are fun to play and even though some of their specs are alike they are very different then other classes.

I like warrior aswell but i dislike its scaling and always has. Sometimes its shit, sometimes its op. So i dont play it.

I've played around with all the ranged classes but trying to stand still most of the time doesnt suit me very well. I could see myself play a hunter tho.

DK's are something i would look into aswell, but they seem to be on the low side of dps most of the time.

Hunter, only class in the game that can make other (very cool) creatures theirs by taming it (Loque, Arcturis, Gara). Especially BM hunter, solo 10 cats at once in Tanaan with a mend pet + misdirect + multi shot (for beast cleave) macro with ease without loosing 1 point of HP.

Change to MM for crazy damage in raids

i have everything at 100 atleast 680ilvl, (EXCEPT a 90 lock 90 priest - an i do not have a pally) My favorite character is my warrior, but he's so incredibly boring i can't stay logged on him for longer than 5 minutes. Mage/Monk are the two classes I've been having the most fun with, that said i don't even enjoy playing them.

Basketball player class. NBA 2K16.