Abrogator Stones from the Garissons?

Hello guys,

I started the Legendary quest line on my ALT and I need the ring ASAP and I just started the stones quest. I was informed that the Garrison can help me with the stones through follower and shipyard missions but my Garrison is'nt strong on this alt and the success rates are low ?

What should I do ? How could I make a stronger shipyard ?
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

For shipyard/follower missions: Get the Master Plan addon and raise the building that gives you armor/free token to level 3 so you can get armor/weapon upgrades for your followers. If you already have the pattern unlocked on your main, this can take as little as a couple hours to set up. Also, make sure you're hitting the mine and the garden (preferably after raising to level 3) so that you can start work orders. Work orders from all buildings will give you stones/tablets. The addon will tell you what followers you need to level/raise in order to get your missions done.

If you don't have enough garrison resources, build a trader. If you also don't have enough crafting mats on other toons, start traveling Draenor in search of treasures/rares. Anything pre-100 will give you resources in addition to its treasure/reward. Also, running bonus objectives usually gives resources (more at level cap).

If you have access to apexis crystals, buy the 5 clusters from the ogre outside of the Tanaan Jungle Hub. He can sell them to you weekly and each gives you a handful of stones. Later, the guy next to him will sell you tablet fragments too.

I've been taking a fresh 100 through this starting when I hit 100 on a Monday afternoon. By the reset on Tuesday, I had already collected over half the stones I needed thanks to everything and was able to finish that part out the second week thanks to doubling up on the turn in quest. I'm still on tablets, but I'm almost half-way through my second and I'm only on week 3 now because you can do both quests in the same week assuming you jump from one collection to the next.

There is currently (and rightly) no fast way to get tomes. I don't remember even seeing them in my missions on my main, but it could be possible. The main thing for the last piece is make sure you're still collecting plenty of garrison resources so you can buy changes to ships and maximize your success rate. 80% chance is better than 65% and even though it's not perfect, I was lucky enough not to actually fail one if I made sure that everything except the expert captain was covered when I ran them. Having the Arrakoa ship (from faction rep you gain in tanaan) helps a lot here since it counts as two separate ship types.

Ok, I just leveled my mage last Sunday. It's been 3-4 days, I have completed the abrogator stone portion easily.

I ran Highmaul LFR, yielded around 2-3 per boss, and 6 for imperator. I got 24.

I did my Tanaan Jungle opening quests and there's a guy that trades you 15k apexis for 25 stones. I did that Monday night.

The stones from follower missions only require level 100, no ilvl requirement. I got 8 from this. I got lucky on a 60% shipyard for 10.

I had 64 before Tuesday. Reran HM LFR, did 2 more missions, 1 shipyard, and did another 15k apexis to 25 stones and was done Tuesday.

I'm doing BRF LFR tonight for the elemental runes.

I did this alone, no help from guild. Solo queueing dungeons, lfr, and daily objectives.

Just depends how dedicated you want to be. Bodyguards help with the daily farming and questing.