Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Depends what you mean by difficult. In my experience, northern European women are a bit more difficult because they are very independent, and have all sorts of feminist ideas. Eastern European women are more traditional in regards to gender roles and I find them more pleasant to engage and deal with. Also i find eastern and southern european women more feminine than northern and western. Just my personal opinion.

That said neither is necessarily a bad thing, just different cultures, and you will find different women everywhere. I'm sure there are northen european women which are very easy going and traditional and hard to deal with eastern Europeans. Can't really generalise on this. Different people, different upbringing, different ideas, different personality etc.
    Last edited by mmoc25a8bbc0a1; 2015-09-24 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    European and American women are the same(Men are too). We are all very empowered on an individual basis and are allowed to be our own people and as such we are free to be however aggressively feminine/masculine we want to be and that sometimes causes clashes between the female and male opinion and way of thinking because we often take on and have opinions about each others gender roles and that can lead to stepping on toes. We are very equal in our gender roles in the west and this is a new concept to humans that doesn't necessarily go very well with our natural instincts and programming of what the family unit is supposed to be.

Traditionally and naturally human females take on a supporting role in both society and in relationships while the male takes on a leading role. These are absolutes for both genders when this type of gender philosophy is at play. You're not gonna see a man do household chores and you're not going to see a woman go out hunting or doing heavy manual labor. This is a very simple concept that leads to very little confusion and very little reason to be angry with each other. You trust one another to perform their gender role and as long as that is being done you have a happy family unit. This is the kind of gender identity you tend to find in Asia, Africa and M/E.

Now, a lot of people are not comfortable either performing both gender roles or have a partner that does. They want a more traditional relationship where the gender roles are clear cut and natural for them to perform. It doesn't feel right or natural to them to assume a feminine role and it's a turn off for them when a female is performing a male role. It's these people who tend to have a difficult time getting along with our western women. So in the end it entirely depends on what type of group you fall in. Are you traditional or are you progressive? If the latter then you probably get along just fine with European women.

Depends if you got money or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    German girls are awesome

just saiyan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    German girls are awesome

just saiyan
    You mean the blond one's with the huuuuuge..... beerjugs?

the Southern ones are more classic and conservative. Quite impossible to have a one stand night there. Northern girls are more indipendent, more open to sex adventures. Plus northern girls drink a lot usually, they become very easy to get in the disco, for example.

Northern European girls are easy in general. Not all of them of course. But the kind you meet in clubs and bars.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have a friend who lives in England, and he is always telling me that European women are some of the most difficult women to get along with. He has also lived in and around Europe so I cant help but believe his assessment.

He said, women are really opinionated in Europe, and they wont give it up as easy as women in other parts of the world. Also he has lived with several women, often in sexual relationships with them, and he said the majority of them were picky and opinionated and difficult to live with.

For all EU people, is this your experience? Have you experienced otherwise? I live in the United States, and generally speaking most women are pretty easy going over here.
    TBH, the most likely reasons for your friend's experiences are:

- He is consistently choosing bad women (like just there are women who consistently choose bad men)
    - He is actually the difficult one to live with and needs to change his attitude

Deleted
    Europe is far too different to generalise. It's like saying a west-coast bloke is the exact same as an east-coast bloke.

Ideally, and probably realistically, any girl from any European country is as easy to get along with as the next. There's a natural skepticism in Scandinavia, and if you talk to a stranger, expect to be judged harshly immediately, and perhaps even experience them leaving to find another spot, as to get away from you. Note that as soon as alcohol is involved, this turns around 180. Plenty of Spanish friends of mine noted that Scandinavian countries are among the "rudest, most private people" they've ever met. Meanwhile, I, as a Dane, find it completely sickening and downright looney that strangers on a bus in Spain actually TALK to each other.

Europe cannot be summed up, is the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have a friend who lives in England, and he is always telling me that European women are some of the most difficult women to get along with. He has also lived in and around Europe so I cant help but believe his assessment.

He said, women are really opinionated in Europe, and they wont give it up as easy as women in other parts of the world. Also he has lived with several women, often in sexual relationships with them, and he said the majority of them were picky and opinionated and difficult to live with.

For all EU people, is this your experience? Have you experienced otherwise? I live in the United States, and generally speaking most women are pretty easy going over here.
    I prefer opinionated women. So my experience with women in Europe has been fucking awesome. But I think like anywhere, your mileage varies with the individual far more than with the region.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    It's like raising a puppy with human ideas. It can go horrible wrong, or very very good.
    Wut?

/303030303030303030303030303030

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    That really depends on the type you are looking for.

Deleted
    Very. And the best thing is they aren't bitches that sue you for rape over a drunken night decision regret.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine there is any point to this thread other than to upset people.