12/13 Heroic Mage looking for a Guild!

Let me first start of with asking you to please READ ALL OF THIS POST!

I Have been a GM on Dragonmaw for a long time I have been the top guild on server for a bit. I feel that I am a VERY skilled player and willing to help a guild out. I am looking for a guild that does not afk every 15min or call raid after 1 hour cause they wiped a few times. I am ok with putting the time in for the kills. I am ok with passing on loot for someone that needs it more I am 705 ilvl and out dps people that are 710+ I am not worried about my gear. I am worried about people knowing there class. I am willing to help people I am a VERY active player and can main swap for a guild look at below for more info! I took last 5 months off and just came back a week ago and ready to start and pick up where i left off!

What I am wanting:
    I want to Stay Horde!
    I want to raid between 3pm-9pm Pacific.
    I can raid any days just the times matter. I work at 10pm PST.

I have Early kills. from Stuff HighMaul and before.
    Highmaul 12/21/14 for Heroic
    Mythic Garrosh 11/14/14
    TOT i was 11/13 Heroic
    Have Cutting edge from Heart of fear for killing shekzeer heroic.
    I have been raiding since Vanilla MC days.

I have 28 90+ characters
    10+ 100s. I like to play my alts alot and mess around. I am back and don't plan on taking a break again. I can play any class but Warlock I have never felt strong as a Warlock since ICC days.
    my main is a Mage and has been for this whole expansion. I can play whatever is needed. Got a druid to 100 3 days ago and 670 ilvl its not hard atm. I have mained every class for the most part. I love my elemental shaman the most was my main last xpac got 34th Us for Mythic galakras fun fight!

Other Noteable alts:
    Resto Druid - 687
    Prot Warrior (Arms OS) 685)
    Ele Shaman 686

If you are interested please add me and we can talk

kritikal1224#1929

Will Transfer for the Right Guild!

Greetings and Salutations! <Mostly Harmless> [H] {Malfurion} is looking to recruit highly skilled and driven players for our core roster!

ABOUT.

<Mostly Harmless> is a Semi-Hardcore Mythic raiding guild on the server Malfurion (Trollbane) composed of skilled, veteran players. We have a great raid envirnoment and the fun doesn't stop when raid ends.
    We are composed of many different peoples and are usually on mumble in the evenings/nights whether it be organized alt run (Friday nights), challenge modes, Timewalking Dngs or playing various other different games!

SCHEDULE.

Tuesdays & Thursdays - 10pm-1am EST
    Sundays - 9pm-1am EST
    Fridays - Alt run (optional) 10pm-1am EST

PROGRESSION.

6/7 Mythic Highmaul
    4/10 Mythic BRF
    1/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

(All full Heroic clears)

We do NOT recruit bench positions! Everyone is an active raider and we expect that out of our players.

For more information and to submit applications, head over to mostlyharmlessraiding.com/

If you have any questions please feel free to add an Officer's BattleTag: Recruiting Officer (SageMo#1651), Raid Leader (Omegabane#1848), GM (Mellari#1326)

Hey! [A]<Hard in the Paint> is looking to pick up another skilled player to add to our core roster!

About

<Hard in the Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (23+) and are usually always on mumble in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for challenge mode times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

Our Schedule

Monday - Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00am Pacific (11:00pm - 3:00am Eastern)

Progression

We are currently 11/13 Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. (13/13 Heroic Cleared)

Past Performance
    US 45th M Blackhand
    US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
    US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream
    US 10th H Conclave of Wind
    US 5th H Halion
    US 15th H Lich King
    Tribute to Immortality
    US 8th Call Of The Grand Crusade
    US 16th Alone In The Darkness (Hardmode Yogg)
    US 4th He Feeds On Your Tears (Immortal Algalon)
    US 12th Firefighter (Hardmode Mimiron)
    US 11th 3x Knock On Wood (Hardmode Freya)

We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number. We do not recruit for the bench.

For more information and to apply, head over to http://www.hardinthepaintguild.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to add an officer to battletag: Polite (Polite#1852), Elreck (Elreck#1389), Taints (Citrus#1758), Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105).
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal1224 View Post
    Let me first start of with asking you to please READ ALL OF THIS POST!

I Have been a GM on Dragonmaw for a long time I have been the top guild on server for a bit. I feel that I am a VERY skilled player and willing to help a guild out. I am looking for a guild that does not afk every 15min or call raid after 1 hour cause they wiped a few times. I am ok with putting the time in for the kills. I am ok with passing on loot for someone that needs it more I am 705 ilvl and out dps people that are 710+ I am not worried about my gear. I am worried about people knowing there class. I am willing to help people I am a VERY active player and can main swap for a guild look at below for more info! I took last 5 months off and just came back a week ago and ready to start and pick up where i left off!

What I am wanting:
    I want to Stay Horde!
    I want to raid between 3pm-9pm Pacific.
    I can raid any days just the times matter. I work at 10pm PST.

I have Early kills. from Stuff HighMaul and before.
    Highmaul 12/21/14 for Heroic
    Mythic Garrosh 11/14/14
    TOT i was 11/13 Heroic
    Have Cutting edge from Heart of fear for killing shekzeer heroic.
    I have been raiding since Vanilla MC days.

I have 28 90+ characters
    10+ 100s. I like to play my alts alot and mess around. I am back and don't plan on taking a break again. I can play any class but Warlock I have never felt strong as a Warlock since ICC days.
    my main is a Mage and has been for this whole expansion. I can play whatever is needed. Got a druid to 100 3 days ago and 670 ilvl its not hard atm. I have mained every class for the most part. I love my elemental shaman the most was my main last xpac got 34th Us for Mythic galakras fun fight!

Other Noteable alts:
    Resto Druid - 687
    Prot Warrior (Arms OS) 685)
    Ele Shaman 686

If you are interested please add me and we can talk

kritikal1224#1929

Will Transfer for the Right Guild!
    Hey Kritikal!, wish you fortune in your search. However I hope you find a liking to us as we are in High need of exceptional range DPS. 3/13M on a 9 hour/3 day schedule.

We run heroic Manno/Arch kill on Tuesday if you'd like to xrealm if possible.

Here's our Spam, since I know your thread is filled with SUPER LONG ONES: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17346425309

If your interested after reading that, hit me up Titan (Titan#1614) our range officer, or my Recruiter Bearwithme (IMABEARRAWR#1911).
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

<Blood Right>
    We're a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for mythic progression. Our main focus is promoting a fun, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, with progression as a close second. First and foremost we want to be a close group of friends. To us, downing bosses is way less meaningful if it was only for the purpose of getting that kill. We want our raiders to be having fun and feel engaged throughout the whole process. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding. In addition we host alt raids for anyone in need of gearing up to be part of the main raid team and to widen our options for composition adjustments for progression purposes.

Realm: Emerald Dream (RPPvP)
    Faction: Horde

Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 10/10N, 10/10H, 13/13N, 13/13H

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently, all DPS specs are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:
    We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:
    Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592

7+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to chatting

Hello there, <Paradigm> is a guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the new guild.

We promote dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: HFC 13/13 H

We are looking for players with these qualities:

- Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

Our priority recruitment needs are currently:

Our #1 priority is a Boomkin

DPS- Ele shaman, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Shadow priest, Hunter

Range- All spots open

Heal- All spots open

Tank- A spot open for group 2

Paradigm is is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game: Ron#1214 Anaujiram#1170

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master