Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fun, but let's not kid outselves, he's NOT a warrior. His kit SCREAMS assassin, his talents are all fairly standard assassin stuff, the only roughly Warriory things he has are his passive and that blind ultimate.

I might pick him up, but I don't think he'll be replacing Johanna as my go to warrior any time soon.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Btw, the OP is missing the talents that aren't specific to the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Btw, the OP is missing the talents that aren't specific to the hero.
    Thanks! Updated.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Phase Prism will be awesome for catching out those who over extending the early game, the range isn't massive but it's big enough to drop someone right under a tower/fort when they are out of range initially.

Otherwise his kit doesn't look to tanky, does depend on how much his D will protect him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's going to be incredibly tanky assuming his W will work towards resetting his shield, which I see no reason why it won't. Add into that Triple Strike at 13 and Force of Will at 20 and your shield is almost always going to be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    He's going to be incredibly tanky assuming his W will work towards resetting his shield, which I see no reason why it won't. Add into that Triple Strike at 13 and Force of Will at 20 and your shield is almost always going to be up.
    Since the ability specifically mentions Basic Attack, I don't see why it wouldn't. Other heroes with similar ability synergy have the same effect.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    day 1 fucking buy. Zealots are my favourite units in StarCraft and I had been hoping they added a "Zealot" type Warrior, even though I know Artanis isn't technically a Zealot and is more of a higher ranking Templar he seems the closest so far to what I wanted. His abilities and talents do not disappoint.

I may actually end up going back to Warrior for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    day 1 fucking buy. Zealots are my favourite units in StarCraft and I had been hoping they added a "Zealot" type Warrior, even though I know Artanis isn't technically a Zealot and is more of a higher ranking Templar he seems the closest so far to what I wanted. His abilities and talents do not disappoint.

Yeah, my warrior games count is less than half of what the other classes have (actually I only played Chen to 10 and Tyrael to 8, rest is somewhere 1-6). Hopefully Artanis will be my new go-to tank.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

If you buy the starcraft deluxe edition expansion you get him and the void mount for 'free'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If you buy the starcraft deluxe edition expansion you get him and the void mount for 'free'.
    I'll admit, I bought the deluxe edition for the HotS and D3 goodies (That probe pet is too cute).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    He looks fun, now I might have a Warrior that I actually like to play when I get the daily.

My god, same company that released Rexxar also made this? This is epic as fek.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Already preordered the Collector's Edition. Want to complete the collection since I have both WoL and HotS as CEs. Artanis looks really fun to me and since Warrior is my most played roled by far, I now have another one I can play often. =P

Cool new Blizzard video involving Artanis if you're into that kind of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hype is bigger! Bring it on blizz! My body is ready!

My life for Aiur!

I love the Protoss heroes so damn much.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Talents look very OP at the moment. Will have to see it on live ofc do find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Since the ability specifically mentions Basic Attack, I don't see why it wouldn't. Other heroes with similar ability synergy have the same effect.
    It does, watch this and look closer at his cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    It does, watch this and look closer at his cooldowns.
    Myth confirmed!

15+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know how fast Prism moves, and if you can cast it while Q dashing

As in, initiate by dashing in, chucking E at a squishy, having it land as you return and then having your position swapped so they're in your team and you're ported back into theirs
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)