Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    74/151, couldn't remember the english names for a lot of the ones that aren't competitively viable.

Deleted
    Not anymore! Used to be able to without any problems, but after all these years I can't anymore.

I can see many in my head but have no idea what their name is OR how to spell it correctly. I mean Gyarados that took me a while to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Name them? Fuck that, I'm pretty sure I can still pokerap them.

10+ Year Old Account
    139/151

I could name all 720 with pictures though.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Got 120. I sometimes forgot how to write one of the names exactly, so I lost some time there.

Deleted
    120 here too, mostly forgot water ones, with a few others mixed in

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember visuals? For sure, I struggle with naming them though, haven't played Gen1 in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's 151? I can only name a handful. Pikachu, Charizard, Squirtle, Snorlax, and... Jigglypuff. I don't even know if any of my spellings are correct to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 131.

I used to be able to do it years back when I loved the anime.

I struggled like hell to remember both 2nd evolutions of Squirtle and Bulbasaur

Deleted
    change the word "name" to "spel" in title. Naming easy, naming with pictures easier. Spelling Noway for me 71/151

10+ Year Old Account
    stupid.. only 29.. why do i only know them in german -_- though some are the same or at least similar.. CURSES

I only got about 120 in the time allotted. I'm sure if I sat there long enough I could come up with the rest. And yeah, I wasted some time trying to spell. Freakin execggutor and vaporeon.

I don't remember how many I got on my first try, but I know it was in the hundreds.

Good thing I had the Official Pokemon Handbook growing up.

Think I did "okay". Though I expected to do better.

I got 97. Would have been 98 but ran out of time spelling. That is what cost me so much time. Spelling. I can name them all if I had a photo. I would defiantly recognize them. That spelling boss beat me.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Years ago I would have been able to do much of that, likely all of them with pictures.
    However I only got 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    i could probably name like 15 of them at most. was never much of a fan of pokemon :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Off of pictures, sure. Top of my head-recital-style? Probably not.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    well i beat my estimate of 15... and got 18 / 151

never really played any pokemon games, may have got more if i had pictures to look at, but just trying to remember names i've heard was too hard for me!