Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I might be able to name like 3.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    i named 6. its been over 15 years since i last saw pokemon

/10 char

I can thanks to google.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I name them? Most likely. In order? Fuck no. Under a time limit? NOPE
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually noticed the link to the game this time around. So yeah, I got 8/151 before I gave up. Charmander, Charizard, Squirtle, Pikachu, Raichu, Jigglypuff, Onix and Snorlax. In hindsight though, how the hell did I not get Bulbasaur, Blastoise or Metapod?

15+ Year Old Account
    It gets harder to more you put in, UNLESS - you remember them by numbers.

I did 109 and it was really hard to move on from there. Forgot those less popular though, like Omastar, Seaking, etc.

Deleted
    Is Togepi original one?
    He's the cutest one anyway.
    Wonder where I have my plushie, bought one in a dirty little shop in paris, he wasn't very clean either... but cute =)

I got 128/151, and forgot that Clefable wasn't a Gold/Silver addition.

Forgot Meowth, Persia, the Marchomp line, Eggsecute, Eggsecutor, Lickitung, Cubone and Marowak, 83-89, and Jiggly-Wiggly.

Damn, thought I'd do better :/

Was trying not to think of the PokeRap because that is almost cheating, but when I got to the last 5 minutes I decided to try, and found I can only remember the lines with Pokemon I could remember in them >.>
    Last edited by Soeroah; 2015-09-29 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    88/151

Not too shabby for not having touched Pokemon in years

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 130/151. Some of which were super obvious like Ditto, Ninetales, and Slowpoke. Although I haven't played through Fire Red and Leaf Green in a long time. Might do a randomizer run of those games.

I was big into generation one (through four), but wont be able to name them all if asked to. However, if someone mentioned a name of one, then I'd know who it was from memory.

I can...

It's disturbing that, as a 27 year old, I can still remember the pokemon from when I was 8.
    Even more disturbing? I can remember the location and pokemon of most of the trainers in pokemon red.

Why can't I remember the periodic table or the formula for multiple regression or bayes theorem?

WHY DOES MY BRAIN STORE POKEMON???
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    139/151, which I say is really not a bad score. When the results came in, I was like: "ah yeah, of course!", so they weren't unknown, I just couldn't think of them.

Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work