Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekc View Post
    Not meaningfull status, but I am telling you, some people are buying this mount so they can show off, not because they wanna ride around on it and enjoy it on their own.
    So they can show they are not good enough to do it on their own?

Then again, I never understood with anyone would pay 600$ for an heroic SoO full clear, and we never had issue to find 2 buyers per week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    So they can show they are not good enough to do it on their own?

Then again, I never understood with anyone would pay 600$ for an heroic SoO full clear, and we never had issue to find 2 buyers per week.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't understand it either. What ever keeps their boat at float.

Deleted
    I suppose that spending that sort of actual money isn't a big deal for some. For status (although people will see through that with a simple achievement view), personal enjoyment or whatever reason they do it. Moreso if WoW is their main form of leisure activity.

I can appreciate people selling the mount early on because of the boost in price to increase the guild coffers. But... IDK, there's something about getting the guys who got you there the mount.

To each their own though. No hate. Every guild is different.

I really hope as more and more guilds kill Archimonde on Mythic and realize suddenly that their whole guild can't get the mount before Legion's release date that a forum uproar catches Blizzard's eyes and they increase the drop to 2 each week. It's sorta... ridiculous that it can take a minimum of 20 weeks to 28-32 weeks to get your whole team the item. It's too excessive IMHO.

As for the sales, we get a decent amount of requests for the mount but all of the buyers seem to understand why we decline at the moment.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Pretty sure that if Mimiron's Head, Ashes, Invincible weren't available anymore - and there was no gold cap...those mounts would go for 2-3m+

There will be a very select few people who have this mount at the end of this expansion, which hey, that's cool and all...but I think if all mounts were equal and this became unavailable as well...the older expansion mounts would still go for more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    Its very, very likely that 4/13M guild will never be able to sell an Archimonde mount.

It is highly unlikely that the Archimonde mount ever sells for under 1-1.5 million, unless they make two drop, the content lasts a year, or bring out HUGE nerfs. Everything I've heard says we won't have 12 months of HFC.

Not a single guild has gotten their entire roster their mounts yet.
    Then explain that fucking radio silence about Legion. There's 0 new info coming out for more than a month already. Every Q&A, every interview, anything they say is just reiterating on things shown at Gamescom 1.5 months ago. We will get no new info until Blizzcon, I can guarantee you that.

Make no mistake about it, HFC is there to stay for a very, VERY long time. And blizzard will eventually be introducing nerfs or gear buffs. They already heavily nerfed Normal, 3 months into the patch. I can bet that we will get some sort of apexis crystal gear upgrades in the latter half of this patch, when all people are just prepping up for Legion and not really caring about HFC. They want to retain subs and pushing more people through mythic content with big buff is one of the ways to do it. This isn't Naxxramas anymore where 1% killed a single boss at level 60 and blizzard didn't cared about that.

I remember first guild on my realm offering Garrosh mount for whooping 1,600,000 gold. That was in February 2014, 5 months after SoO came out. This was before Garrisons, 1.6 million gold wasn't that easy to come by, unless you were in that guild boosting garrosh flex for heirlooms. Near the end of SOO i bought that mount for 150.000 gold, less than 1/10th of original price for early buyers. I don't expect this mount for less than 500.000g because of inflation but no way it costs above 1 mio. In 7.0 prepatch archimonde will likely be total faceroll. Garrosh mythic was easily PUG-able during WOD prepatch and still dropped 2 mounts.

Deleted
    Gonna bump that one cos with the new 6.2.3 info coming out, the pricing of this mount sales will be quite different later down the line.

With ilvl buff content will be easier to get through - more guilds getting past M Archimonde, thus more selling boosts. Also new PvP season means that this patch will be with us for quite a long time.

Propably won't be as common as Garrosh HC mount (which I got for mere 150k gold) but it won't cost millions. If 6.2 will last for a year to june 2016, i expect 400-500k towards the end of this period.

On draenor eu is 2m.

Around 2 million last I heard on Sylvanas EU. The kill alone seems to go for 1 mil.

7+ Year Old Account
    1.3 M On Sargeras (US)

Back in Siege of Orgrimmar & Dragon Soul, the guild(s) I was in at the time sold a full run, including the mount for roughly 300,000g when it was still fairly new to complete.

3,000,000 gold for a full clear and the mount is beyond excessive. It's insanity.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With only 1 mount dropping, is it that surprising ;o. Not to mention gold inflation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Back in Siege of Orgrimmar & Dragon Soul, the guild(s) I was in at the time sold a full run, including the mount for roughly 300,000g when it was still fairly new to complete.

3,000,000 gold for a full clear and the mount is beyond excessive. It's insanity.
    Considering how much money ppl have made with garrisons and other stuff, let alone people who like to play AH, i'd say it's a fair price atm since not alot of guilds sell it yet
    made by Shyama

Deleted

It depends how early you want the mount. The first runs were sold for 10mil gold 13/13 mythic and mount. Now you shouldn't have to pay more than 1-2 mil for everything.

Deleted

Not insane for selling early. Full 13M clear with gear, mount and all achoo's I'd propably bite the bullet and cough up 3 mio. Unfortunately my realm does not sell any mythic carries yet.

There are players that just don't have anything left to spend gold on. They got all mounts and a token cap (36 months). There's no point in having gold just for the sake of it. I made 10 mio gold in WoD and I'm not even the best goldmaker on the realm. Every day there is a herd of people loaded with goldcap ready to instantly throw it on a random mount that pops there.

Ill still wait for laters when the mount alone sells for under 1000k. I don't care about achs or gear, or even getting this stuff early. A mount before it gets nerfed to 1% drop rate is enough and 1000k should be enough to complete that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Ill still wait for laters when the mount alone sells for under 1000k. I don't care about achs or gear, or even getting this stuff early. A mount before it gets nerfed to 1% drop rate is enough and 1000k should be enough to complete that goal.
    For 954k you will probably be able to cap it on BMAH in Legion, so ill wait until it drops under that, otherwise i might just wait for Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    For 954k you will probably be able to cap it on BMAH in Legion, so ill wait until it drops under that, otherwise i might just wait for Legion.
    Thing is, on my realm I have to deal with many, MANY rich players that also camp it at genau 23:30 to instant gold cap that.

I lost sha of anger mount twice already. Outspeeded by 0.1 sec.

And BMAH has shit spawn rate. I gold-capped the last Plagued Protodrake in June. It haven't spawned since then - it's now December, just a reminder. I haven't seen Nalak or Oondasta mounts either. No Mimiron's Head nor Invincible as well. I think last Invincible got capped just before WoD, in 2014.

I dread to think how long I'll have to wait before next Sha mount spawn (only to get outspeeded again). Could be a week, could be a year. BMAH really needs a buff to the amount of items spawned because most of the time there's like 2-3 crap pets and MOP fly tome.

They also might raise the gold cap. They haven't since 2010 and I think the time to do it is drawing near, especially considering how much gold garrison shits out and how many >1M trades are going on (esp TCG on EU)

Wait a few months and the price will plummet.

It'll be the same as SoO. The content will be out for ages, meaning once Legion rolls around everyone and their mother will have the mount whether they bought it or earned it. Won't matter, it'll end up being cheap as dirt by the time WoD is over.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    In china zone, 120 doller around