Deleted

What's the best crew after the legendary ring?

I can't decide if it's goblins/more gold or success chance. I mainly want gold but I wouldn't mind some perks on the side, especially if they can be re-sold for gold. I'm thinking of dropping the trolls at the moment (extra equipment) and the tauren (experience) and the blood elves (shorter duration).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd go for success chance. The gold from shipyards isn't great, and I don't see pure gold missions that often. I'd rather have a higher chance of completing awkward rare missions.

Definitely agree on getting rid of Tauren, Troll and Blood Elf crews (in that order).

Deleted
    I noticed a problem is that some high gold missions can't be fully countered, maybe not even fully with +chance. Then again, they might be worth 'unsinkable'. Those too though have the problem of reducing the chance enormously.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know people min/maxed their shityards.

Sure we do, helps us get the stuff we want faster so we can be done with it sooner rather than later.

Personally, I go for success chance. Don't care too much about the extras, I just want the missions done.

Deleted
    Murloc if you're lucky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maymun View Post
    Murloc if you're lucky
    Only 1 ship and sub can have murloc crew just like Awakener ship
    Most of my ships are with undeads
    Also have 2 trolls but thinking to replace these with BE for faster missions