Best Gaming Chair

I'm personally looking for one of the rockers that sit directly on the ground, no legs and I'm looking at ordering: http://amzn.com/B00DFREOIY

But asking MMO-C first, anyone have any good recommendations I should look at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems okay, but in general I'm iffy on buying stuff that is branded "Gaming [object]". In many cases, it is worse than the non-gaming branded alternatives (see: Headphones/microphones) and you often get better deals by looking at dedicated suppliers for office wares/sound equipment.

Unless it for some reason is really important to you that your chair has built-in speakers, which I would know nothing about :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The way these "gaming" chairs are shaped makes me think that it might be a good idea to game sitting of them for a long time, since it might ruin your posture. I'd just use some regular armchair instead. Plus, I really don't understand the point of 2.1 audio system in a chair. The quality will definitely be low, and you are better off just buying a dedicated 2.1, or, better, 5.1 audio system.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Couch.

Low coffee table with monitor/TV on it.

Beer hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.