10+ Year Old Account

Bonus cache weekend question

Would you guys out there think it would be best to farm bounties this weekend or do some bounties and grifts for gear? I have been having no luck with ancients or general upgrades to pieces I already have and am stuck at grifts 54. I have already opened up close to 200 caches so far and no real luck there either. Just curious as to your luck or thoughts on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

keep farming bounties i upgraded a normal furnace and a boneking both to ancient in less then 10 trys total RNG is RNG keep trying, also there is cool thing you get from absorbing things to the cube that you will never use this is the best time to get the bounty mats ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdtaco View Post
    keep farming bounties i upgraded a normal furnace and a boneking both to ancient in less then 10 trys total RNG is RNG keep trying, also there is cool thing you get from absorbing things to the cube that you will never use this is the best time to get the bounty mats ever
    Yeah I have tons of mats now for anything I need in the suture. 200+ of each act specific mat and 5k of each of the rest except for Death's Breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    My luck is very bad too...
    Kadala doesn't give me anything godd, and Kanai cube also

;(