7+ Year Old Account

Does this Bother anyone else? BH's Doubloon~

For those of you who dont know what Blackhart's Doubloon is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTEEBm3D0vY

Does it bother anyone else, in that the color scheme progression goes from gold>Bronze>Silver?

Should it not be Bronze, Silver, Gold???

ughhh my OCD... It burns...

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter to me. Not fond of the "surfing" mounts, so I will never get it. Also the emblem choices on it are a bit weird. Zerg? Diablo? Ok.

Silver is sometimes considered to be more valuable (in prestige value) than gold. See, Eagle Palms, and other British (and inspired) awards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubloons are gold in BhB, so that is the 'normal' color type. Also the silver one looks much better and suits more heroes to be honest, so it is harder to use.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Silver is sometimes considered to be more valuable (in prestige value) than gold. See, Eagle Palms, and other British (and inspired) awards.
    Can't imagine why a $5 medal would be more economical than $50 medal.

On a similar topic, I really hope they eventually bring out more Hearthstone card mounts. Wouldn't take much additional art, just skin the current one with some other cool card backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's great living in The First World isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    On a similar topic, I really hope they eventually bring out more Hearthstone card mounts. Wouldn't take much additional art, just skin the current one with some other cool card backs.
    If they do a new adventure it'd be nice to get one with a Naxx/BRM/new adventure theme, or just 3 themed after w/e the adventure would be. Requirements, clear the adventure, or something like it. It'd be the same as a cosmetic reward for a new expansion (like LotV).

OT: It'd be nice if it was reversed, it's kind of a nescessary "evil" though.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2015-09-30 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasyo4 View Post
    It's great living in The First World isn't it?
    I laughed so hard on this...