Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    At what point did people in the West become such pussies?

Something went very, very wrong somewhere...
    Probably when people realised that they could get away with saying things online that would have in resulted in someone challenging them had they been brave enough to say it face to face.

Everyone's trying to run away from this as fast as they can... heh. I wonder who is going to be stuck holding it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Everyone's trying to run away from this as fast as they can... heh. I wonder who is going to be stuck holding it.
    No one, in the end Anita and Quin will just say "HA HA, we were just being teenage edgelords."

10+ Year Old Account
    "And for Quinn, the report breathes new life into fears she’s had since the start of Gamergate. She worries that one day, an harasser will take aim at a legislator, who will then seek enact overly punitive laws."

That's freaking rich......>.>

http://www.wbur.org/2015/07/08/clark...assment-gamers

Arlington game developer Brianna Wu sits at her computer with a video threat she received from the Skulls, a self-described anarchist men’s rights group. Wu says she’s received 106 death threats. (Jesse Costa/WBUR)
    Oh god, the Skullz.

Gotta earn those oppression points by treating a laughably bad video made by a pair of losers who suck at everything as a credible threat.

These guys are literally the definition of tryhard edgelords except they're ten times more incompetent than you can imagine. Just watch the damn manifesto and try to get through it without cringing or laughing your ass off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again: This is the result of people never leaving puberty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    "And for Quinn, the report breathes new life into fears she’s had since the start of Gamergate. She worries that one day, an harasser will take aim at a legislator, who will then seek enact overly punitive laws."

That's freaking rich......>.>

http://www.wbur.org/2015/07/08/clark...assment-gamers
    Oh Gods - I'm almost convinced god is going to show up and say 'funny joke?'

I can only imagine people that have suffered ACTUAL abuse playing the world's smallest violin for these privileged first world problem women.

It's not even close and anyone who has actually experienced both online harassment and physical violence would do a combination of laughing this off, raging in indignation and shaking their head at the utter ridiculousness of their assertions. Gotta love their attempts at banking on their victimhood though.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    It's not even close and anyone who has actually experienced both online harassment and physical violence would do a combination of laughing this off, raging in indignation and shaking their head at the utter ridiculousness of their assertions. Gotta love their attempts at banking on their victimhood though.
    I'm shocked neither one of them made direct mention of their patreon in front of the UN and how money will ease their pain and keep them from being 'triggered' when someone calls them on their bullshit or slaps the dick out of Literally Who's mouth.