Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because we don't like it when people get slaughtered by extremists.
    We've had that ourselves some time ago and we feel like helping people who need it.
    I'd much rather see the EU countries band together and wipe out the ISIS leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldeera View Post
    I would do the same thing, if I had children, I wouldnt want them to get raped or whatever you see my train of thought
    I don't have children myself and not planning to for a while, still way too young for that. But I wouldn't want to imagine if these refugees would attack or even rape my kids, if I was that rich I would've done the same. Not saying that all refugees are like that, but its a case of ''1 or more guys ruin it for all the others'' just like we learned at school. People may call me racist, xenophobic or whatever (in the end its just extreme left-wings, so who cares), but I'd gladly take those titles if it means that my children are save. All that the news shows is violence and rape what these refugees do, hell there's a 700% increased amount of rape in Sweden when they took in immigrants. And then there's news about refugees raping others in asylumcenters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ooh, yes please!
    If we did this over a year ago, we wouldn't be having this problem.
    But our governments didn't take ISIS seriously and now we're in this shit.
    And it's only going to get worse if we don't help the ones that want to escape their tyranny. The West is a bastion of freedom for these people, their own government literally uses gas-attacks on them on one side and ISIS kills them indescriminantly if they're not their special snowflake flair of Islam, and on top of that their only way out has people that wants to throw them back into the ocean if they could.

And then people are surprised why people there get radicalised.

Edit: Another thing that we could do instead of being a fucking doormat for the outcasts is to help people like the YPG to destroy ISIS on the ground, while destroying the shit out of them with air strikes, it helped immensely in Iraq.

It's just that Assad is a whole other monster on his own, and allied with russia that we're not doing it.
    Last edited by Pickwickman; 2015-09-27 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    Can't really blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Pretty sad really, I don't understand the fear, then again, I'm not a coward.
    You'd have a different attitude if you saw muslims searching through your trashcans at night, stealing your dog to BBQ him, going on holiday to find your house has been squatted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also buy an "Island"... in the middle of the pacific.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    You'd have a different attitude if you saw muslims searching through your trashcans at night, stealing your dog to BBQ him, going on holiday to find your house has been squatted.
    Really now? Muslims that eat dogs, this is a first. I can expect common criminal practice, but dog's (any carnivore really) is big HARAM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Prejudices on supreme level. I'd say that.
    "Prejudice" the "Jud" part comes from the word Judge.

The reluctance to accept refugees from a war torn country doesn't require any pre-judgement. Because either A: Those people need to find work to support themselves once they've been processed, which tips the labour negotiating scales in favor of employers due to the influx of employees, or B: They don't work, and have to be supported with tax dollars.

No prejudgement is required. No prejudice. Just SJW bullshit cuddly woowoo mumsy wumsy crap that is completely naive and ignores common sense.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2015-09-27 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Don't really understand the hate here. If you live in a neighborhood with wealthy individuals, of course you wouldn't want a housing project to be built there. The idea itself is ridiculous. Nobody builds low housing projects in multi-million dollar home areas
    Yup, even while being someone that advocates for proper integration of refugees, and doesn't mind if they're displaced war-torn citizens I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Yup, even while being someone that advocates for proper integration of refugees, and doesn't mind if they're displaced war-torn citizens I agree with this.
    Thats because house owner on a forum on MMO-CHAMP is likely a minority. Hell most of them dont even stop to think what this does to the POOR citizen in the same city. Devaluation of high income houses reduce the taxes the city gets. City has to dial them up, which means the rich are poorers and pay more and the poor stays poor but pay more. Even if you are in an apartment this hurts you, because the owner will bill you the increase in taxes in your next year contract, on top of the general increase. Nobody ever has to gain from housing devaluation, except richer people that wants to buy, except if this is a long term plan, then even the buyers dont want it, because the value has to increase not keep decreasing.

The alternative of not increasing municipal taxes is well not better. You guys hate when your streets are all fucking broken and stuff?
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-09-27 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Right? I don't really understand how anyone can defend this.
    It's just a very stupid decision of that regional government to try and put it there anyway. Refugee camps, much like rehabilitation centres are more often put near industrial areas further away from regular housing areas to stop devalueing those buildings.

A bunch of atypical people in the neighbourhood fucks it up economically pretty much always.

If they spent $600,000 on arming a militant group, it would go MUCH further towards ending the escalating situation; for $600,000 you could probably convince 15-20 disgruntled, ex-military types to physically remove these people from your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    If they spent $600,000 on arming a militant group, it would go MUCH further towards ending the escalating situation; for $600,000 you could probably convince 15-20 disgruntled, ex-military types to physically remove these people from your area.
    With the illegals in the US people would do it for free if the law allowed, Im sure its the same in Netherlands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Are you american? ¬.¬

Because that's the typical 'murican movie there.

If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire...