10+ Year Old Account

So behind in life (adult exp plz)

I just want to hear some advise on life right now and what I should be doing next besides the obvious. Before the downpour of negative comments I am fully aware of my mistakes and I am not hear to talk about them. Ive pretty much been destroying my life at a young age and now I am 27 and finally wanting a serious change in my life but I feel as though im so far behind I have no idea how to not only catch up but to make a great situation. It would take way to long to explain it all so imma just make some bullets with my details and and hopefully I can get some info or something just feeling kinda overwhelmed.
    * 26yrs old, married for 8 years and we have kids
    * we live with my mother (done more for me than one can imagine) we are our only blood family in the USA
    * dishonorable from the military nothing violent or anything and a simple possesion misdemeanor on my back
    * student loan in default from when I was 16
    * we have a 400 dollar a month car note due to our credit being completely trash plus around 500-700 dollars a month on food (we have 4 kids)
    * it takes just one of us to pay for car, car insurance and food a month and when thats done plus just normal expenses from having kids theres no way the other person can afford another 2k a month in housing expenses utilities etc
    At the of the day it just seems like we are so far behind its just and endless hole that we can never crawl out of

I just dont know what to do besides hey work but the credentials we have dont get the jobs that we should have with our family size.
    Like I said I know my past I know my mistakes if anyone wants to chat im here

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I see this has turned into a omg you are fucked, hey why did you do that stuff convo.
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    I would say there are some more suitable forums for such topics?!