Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Pet battling has never really interested me all that much, but I really love collecting pets.
    Yeah. I like collecting them but battling is complete unbalanced pay to win garbage.

Try going up against any fucking store pet or cross-promotional pet.

The whole thing is a fucking joke. And you have Pokémon fanatics that do nothing but strategize and live for that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Brian Holinka is responsible for the pvp experience, yet you come here and tell me I am wrong, then start talking about things that have no connection to pvp. The things you said may all be true, I will neither comment or deny that, but you are simply barking at the wrong tree here
    That's fair enough. I don't really know if pvp "is worse" than cataclysm or not I guess since its not my thing. Not very good at arenas and don't usually take the time to do BG's and such any more. Ashran definitely isn't great but generally speaking i feel like ever single patch of every single expansion is "worse" than the last as far as pvp people are concerned. Forever, really. What was so good about wrath pvp that is so messed up now? It's hard to tell from your post what your specific grievances are.
    Last edited by davidcryix; 2015-09-29 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I like how more people have leveled their pets to 25 than level 10 as per the graph. Pretty funny stuff there.
    The 10 achi doesn't proc if you've captured a pet that's above 10 at the time of capture.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do only 60% of the players have the 1 pet to 25 achievement?

You have to walk over to that exclamation mark in your garrison and click on it. She gives you an instant level 25 pet. Seems like even curiosity would have gotten more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's still pretty funny since low level pets can be PL'd easily to 10 pretty quickly.
    I've collected something like 650+ unique pets, i still hate levelling and/or running the daily. still have that stab of resentment when riding past on the way to the docks on horde, and completely (sort of) ignore it when on alliance.

If i could collect 10 levels a day, it would still take 300+ days to get my pets up to 25. i've also no interest in pvp or pet battle pvp either. it's tedium.

as for holinka, i have no comment. i've spent about 4 minutes in ashran pvp total. if there was an achieve or bonus weekend prize for not participating in ashran, it might bankrupt the game.
    Last edited by toliman; 2015-10-02 at 08:46 AM.