Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    So how are prots in the current state? I'm a druid/monk main but wanted to choose between either a warrior/paladin/dk as a plate alt.
    Out of all warrior speccs I find prot to be the most rewarding and engaging. The apm are high and the means of survival are very clear without having too track too many things. Many people find it problematic, that prot warriors lack potent selfheal and require a dedicated healer to stay alive. In return, we take less damage overall, if played correctly. Also, Velhari doesn´t one shot us during P3 :P
    We have a tool for physical damage and for unblockable damage. The latter scales with Resolve. I also enjoy, that we have many options to optimize our performance with glyphs and talents and don´t have to stick to the same talents and glyphs for all bosses.

All in all I´d say, that warrior is harder to play then Paladin or DK but can be also more rewarding. This is mainly due to the fact, that we don´t have any reliable tools to use AFTER we messed up. Damage must be anticipated and if we wasted rage and suddenly have to tank something hard hitting, we can get in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

As long as they fix warrior for Legion Ill be happy

Is anyone else prepping/leveling an alt for Legion that will be your main instead of Warrior just in case the changes that are coming don't necessarily change things?

I just rolled DK. Ret doesn't appeal to me and I would rather DK over a rogue even though I already have a 100 rogue.

Thoughts? Let's discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    Is anyone else prepping/leveling an alt for Legion that will be your main instead of Warrior just in case the changes that are coming don't necessarily change things?

I just rolled DK. Ret doesn't appeal to me and I would rather DK over a rogue even though I already have a 100 rogue.

Thoughts? Let's discuss.
    Much too early to make any kind of determination considering that we don't know what Warrior, or any other class, changes are coming.

Believe me, there will be plenty of time to make that call, and prep a toon during beta. We are still a long way off from a Legion launch.

Oh come on the only proper way to reroll, is to go DH with a swanky name like IllidanXX, Illidank, Illidanpro, et al., ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post

Thoughts? Let's discuss.

I shelved my warrior and chose a mage to play for the reminder of the expansion. It is quite refreshing to drop out of the top 5 of DPS only when I screw something up instead of climbing to the top 10 only when stars align.

i have to disagree on arms, it feels good for the most part...they were always tunnel vision pressure cookers
    only now there is less bullshit when handling defensive cooldowns that put you at a disadvantage

whirlwind sucks though...its just a button to be pushed
    they shoulda just given overpower back and all would be well