Poll: Do you take Donald Trump for a serious candidate?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No one with a IQ above about 75, takes trump seriously. As perviously stated, we as a country need Bernie Sanders to fix the damage done on the last 40 years by the Republican Party and capitalism.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which renders the 'outsider' argument moot since it's entirely possible to be an outsider but not a complete twat in the vein of Donald Trump.
    I'm stating why OTHER PEOPLE like Trump. Their feelings don't have to be logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismack View Post
    No one with a IQ above about 75, takes trump seriously. As perviously stated, we as a country need Bernie Sanders to fix the damage done on the last 40 years by the Republican Party and capitalism.
    Though I like Bernie, he's not exactly a paragon of truth.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Better than most.

/30charomgrly
    In this election, sure. Better than most? I think not.

Nope. I would love for Trump to become president of Canada. Can't stand all the new age tolerance and acceptance bullshit. I like fit in or fuck off. Would love it if the man in charge bluntly spoke his mind, and everyone else followed suit. Can't stand the fake world we live in where everyone pretends everyone is perfect and equal and any choice you make is OK because you're a super special little buddywuddy aren't ya pal and you can have a penis and vagina with only one breast and marry your dog while being in a polyamorous relationship with 7 other people with transgendered sexes i don't even know all the terms for. Because that YOU and you're unique and its OKAAYYY!! Yaaayyayyaa

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Nope. I would love for Trump to become president of Canada.
    Wait long enough and you'll probably see Rob Ford try to be the Canadian equivalent of Trump. Egotistical blowhard that thinks things magically happen because he wants them to. (Though to be fair to Trump, at least he isn't a crack addict... that I know of...)

7+ Year Old Account
    =Hrm sometimes I think that the push for social exceptance of 7 forms of "transgendered" sexes is a ... beacon for people with common sense to just leave this place.

So Trump says he'll deport all refugees back to Syria if he becomes president... although wouldn't even the president be overuled due to the human rights abuses they would suffer? (intentionally sending refugees into a warzone where they'll likely be killed or worse is surely illegal).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34397272
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2015-10-01 at 02:53 AM.

Sadly some do. I can't say how many, but one of my staff is a huge trump lover.

I think it's not so much that people like him, but that they hate Hilary Clinton and Jeb Bush (The two most likely alternate candidates) much more then him, at least the people I know who "want" him feel like that.

Infractions: 2