Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Erm because its called MMO-Champion and not WoW champion?. Also there's sometimes news on other MMOs and other forums. Yes it originated as a WoW news site but why shouldn't they post info on other MMO's?
    You know it is always funny when someone says this site isn't WoW-Champion when it is technically is, you could say it is Blizz-Champion. You only see news for other games when their is no WoW news. There is not way to sugar coat it, people just need to accept it until Curse or Chaud / Boub change the direction of the site it will always be WoW news first & other news when their is a slow news day or no news so they throw something up to cover the day. Like today their is Hearthstone & Heroes. if you want news about other MMOs go to others sites for that.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You know it is always funny when someone says this site isn't WoW-Champion when it is technically is, you could say it is Blizz-Champion. You only see news for other games when their is no WoW news. There is not way to sugar coat it, people just need to accept it until Curse or Chaud / Boub change the direction of the site it will always be WoW news first & other news when their is a slow news day or no news so they throw something up to cover the day. Like today their is Hearthstone & Heroes. if you want news about other MMOs go to others sites for that.
    Or we could come here as along with WoW news there are other game subforums amongst off topic and tv for example? If you don't want to read the news that is other MMO's fine but don't expect it to be WoW 24-7

I'm pretty sure this is a MLP forum, with video games tacked on. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a MLP forum, with video games tacked on. :P
    This. All the mods are bronies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or we could come here as along with WoW news there are other game subforums amongst off topic and tv for example? If you don't want to read the news that is other MMO's fine but don't expect it to be WoW 24-7
    But it is 24/7 though, regardless if you want other news it takes the back seat when their is WoW news. It is nice when other stuff comes up, but it is only their because their is no WoW news to cover the day.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2015-10-03 at 06:01 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.