Deleted

Engineering - sky golem

Hello, sry for my english its rly far away from my language, i want to ask is it possible to get the sky golem pattern right now? I saw its a drop from a book in MoP zones and i spent 4 hours of killing different MoP mobs even trash in soo and nothing.

It might be a timeless isle drop.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The pattern book used to drop pretty quickly off Level 90 mobs (and, apparently, other L80-89 mobs) in Pandaria. You shouldn't need to farm Timeless Isle for it though. Just make sure you have at least 600 Engineering and go kill some stuff in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, or Isle of Thunder, or Timeless Isle, whatever floats your boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Hello, sry for my english its rly far away from my language, i want to ask is it possible to get the sky golem pattern right now? I saw its a drop from a book in MoP zones and i spent 4 hours of killing different MoP mobs even trash in soo and nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Nope, not really. World drop.

Higher chance on rares and raid bosses though, but still random. I got my first one by killing a low level Hozen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just checking, but do you have 600 engineering? IIRC, that's required for the drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Yea, level 600 for it to drop and should drop fairly quickly.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=100910/s...-jards-journal

Deleted
    Yea I have 637 engineering will try with timeless tonight, tnx for posts I was rly confused about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Yea I have 637 engineering will try with timeless tonight, tnx for posts I was rly confused about it.
    I got mine off of isle of thunder.