Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Theres only one way to find and stop this booty bandit. We need to get a man on the inside to thrust deep behind the lines, one we can trust to gain the booty bandit's trust. As their bond grows closer we will find out that its not just one booty bandit, but a whole guild of booty assassins. Once they have been compromised we'll surprise them with our own sort of booty banditry. One that lines their rears behind bars.
    I volunteer as tribute!

For the good of all victims everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    You were sexually assaulted. My sympathies. Do contact the police and a therapist.

You're now part of the 1-in-5 people who are victims of sexual assault.

I know, it surprised me too, but that's how things are now apparently.
    Considering that there was a university study/poll recently that categorized small matters like persistent but otherwise harmless men, catcalls, casual derogatory remarks, acts of unsolicited "chivalry"(which was apparently just ordinary acts of politeness like holding open the door for someone behind you etc), so much as a brush against the skin as sexual assault, what you described might already be rape by existing standards.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Bones: "Bigzo, we have to pull you out. You're too deep into the bootyarchy."
    Bigzo: "I never pull out."
    Bones: "God dammit, Bigzo. They're coming onto you. Soon, the line between undercover and swiggity swoogity will blur."
    Bigzo: "I know what's real, Bones. I like big booty, and I can still lie."
    Bones: "Alright. I just hope that it's enough, Bigzo. Stay safe, my friend. Remember why we're doing this."
    Bigzo: "Of course. To stop that swiggity booty bandit bastard."