Poll: Have you spend any money on hearthstone?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Bought at least 15 boosters of every expansion. I want to have most of the cards available but don't have time to grind 0-24

Bought 2 packs in beta for Mekkatorque, that's all

Think ive spent less than $10 in the actual game but i did buy one of these:

Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

15+ Year Old Account
    10 bucks in beta. Gold has seen me through everything else.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't gamble. £1.99 for a good chance to buy simply 40 virtual dust is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    No I don't gamble. £1.99 for a good chance to buy simply 40 virtual dust is pathetic.
    +1

It is really sad that some kids think they can get a "2 or 3 legendary in a pack" pack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    +1

It is really sad that some kids think they can get a "2 or 3 legendary in a pack" pack.
    I agree, the horror, other people decide to spend money on something i don't agree with, let's call them ''kids'' that will make me fell so so so good

As for Op

Not to much i would say arround 100 packs, i want to buy 60 more tomorow maybe i will get Ysera this time

Yes because its fairly cheap for me, and I wanted to.

Spent a bit on quite some cardpacks, will gladly spend more with time :P

Deleted
    Bought today 100 mix packs, got golden Antonidas, Mr Krush, Greensking,Black Knight,Baron,Chillmaw,Dr Boom and Ysera, quit please with what i got, the funny part is that i got like 5 golden Shadowform, is that card even viable to play? a good numbers of epics i needed and tons of golden blues, worth every penny

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    +1

And yet there are people who do.

Hm, strange, isn't it?

I don't really see a need to spend money on the game right now.

I never buy card packs - but only because I personally like playing the game that way. Not because I think it's some kind of terrible sin. I just enjoy progressing through an expansion, where early on almost every pack you open has an exciting new card in it.

All buying packs does is speed up your card collecting. There's nothing wrong with buying packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokat View Post
    Purchased 2 packs for 2.69 early in the Beta, just so I would receive the golden Gelbin Mekkatorque (no longer available). That is all.
    ^This. Never gonna spend another dime.

up to 300 euros atm, including TGT pre-order and both adventures

but I am NOT a patient person and gold/arena grinding all the cards that I bought would easily take me many months of daily play, if not a year+

time >>> money, time > everything is something I firmly believe in

that said I am just about done, got almost all I wanted, maybe a few more class legendaries would be good, but they are bonuses that I can take my time getting, already 9 slots is not enough to house all the decks I can field, which is a blast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    up to 300 euros atm, including TGT pre-order and both adventures

but I am NOT a patient person and gold/arena grinding all the cards that I bought would easily take me many months of daily play, if not a year+

time >>> money, time > everything is something I firmly believe in

that said I am just about done, got almost all I wanted, maybe a few more class legendaries would be good, but they are bonuses that I can take my time getting, already 9 slots is not enough to house all the decks I can field, which is a blast
    I agree so much with this mentality, now i didn't spend so much like you did (around 100 euro) but the cards i got from those 100 euro help me a lot so far, a lot of legendary that i didn't had (ex Ysera or Dr Boom) and tons of dust to make what i need, i got from this game hundreds of hours of playing, i don't even know how to replay to people that insult others that they ''waste '' money for hundreds of hours of entertainment without getting a ban

My goal for this season is legend and horde all the gold, i want to see how much gold i can make from today till the end of season

I spent around 20 EUR in packs when I started (end of beta period) and purchased both adventures.

I dont spend more money on packs just because the "collecting" process is a big part of the game for me. I enjoy playing, but I also enjoy buiding up my collection over time, planning what to craft next and even crafting "near useless" cards for completion purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If we count iTunes gift cards that I get as a gift, which I don't even spend on anything else, then I think I've only bought a wing with my own money.
    Whoa whoa whoa... you can use iTunes gift cards on Hearthstone packs?????

10+ Year Old Account
    Around $250+ at this point now. I have just about everything I want outside of a few epics and legendaries so now I can start hording gold again for the next adventure.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa... you can use iTunes gift cards on Hearthstone packs?????
    You can use Google Play credits on Hearthstone too, so if you use the Google Opinions Reward app, you can get free packs/portraits after some time. Well, granted, if your phone can run the game I'd imagine, not sure how far the credits carry over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And yet there are people who do.

Hm, strange, isn't it?
    Not strange at all.

Millions of people buy lottery tickets.
    Mathematically, you lose 50% value, but many people buy them.