Deleted

Is this accurate? BM related dps question

I'm checking noxxic.com to view dps charts, to see which class/spec does the most dps in the current state of the game.

It says a BM Hunter with a 685 ilevel can do up to 52400 dps (at least 7k dps more than number 2 on the list), while a BM Hunter with 705 ilevel (which is 20 more) can do up to 52396 dps. As you can see, that number is actually LOWER.

I seriously doubt this is correct. There's no way a Hunter with 20 item levels higher does fewer dps than a 685 BM Hunter, but it could be Hunters are just horribly optimized at the moment. What's the deal here?

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#685,real,1
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#705,real,1

Noxxic is shit, that is the deal.

How do people end up on something as shitty as Noxxic in the first place? Do they google and it comes up there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    How do people end up on something as shitty as Noxxic in the first place? Do they google and it comes up there?
    Yep. Any other sites/programs I should use instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Unfortunately Noxxic's SEO is really good and it's always the first result when googling things like "hunter guide" or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Guess that's how you get clicks when you're shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Yep. Any other sites/programs I should use instead?
    For whatever you're trying to achieve in the OP, try looking at real numbers on warcraftlogs.com's statistics.

The deal is that Noxxic is absolutely horrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    I'm checking noxxic.com to view dps charts, to see which class/spec does the most dps in the current state of the game.
    There is your first problem: Noxxic is horribad. Go to Icy Veins.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Yea people have already pointed this out but Noxxic is seriously the worst. I can't remember a time in recent memory where someone who came to me asking for advice after looking it up there first had not been just completely ass backwards.

Can everyone please ask their guildies to come write that Noxxic is shit too? Since we're apparently assuming OP to be retarded, we might as well get as many people posting the same thing as possible.. /s