Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I find feral only to be a problem when im capping 2v2. Outside of that they arent that much of a threat imo.

Like Cempa said, Feral with cds = strong tiger for several seconds, Feral without cds = hello freeloot kitty.
    There are a lot of stronger speccs in this game now.

I'm not a major pvper but it doesn't take a genius to see how broken PvP is. I mean DPS classes just pillar humping and healing themselves to full when they get low. By that logic I should be able to dps as much as they heal and I have seen them heal up to 1.5 mil. I've been soloed by feral druids with 0 problems. I've had a Bubble up Pain Suppresion Fade (10%damage reduction glyph) and a personal bubble. They still manage to burst me down solo in about 5 seconds. Im in full 700 pvp gear with the exception of 3 pieces. One thing I would like to see is pillars removed entirely from arenas.
    Casual.

Deleted
    Elemental shaman damage is insane atm. Everything dies, like, instantly. INSTANTLY. Like you log onto your character, duel a shaman, go to sleep, wake up the next morning, and you'd be dead. DEAD. All because of the elemental shaman's overpowered damage. They should nerf that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Like Cempa said, Feral with cds = strong tiger for several seconds, Feral without cds = hello freeloot kitty.
    There are a lot of stronger speccs in this game now.
    in duels? name them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    They don't need more than ONE person to fix ferals. And that person doesn't need more than 2 or 3 hours to do so.
    No more polymorph imunity, add 20 sec cd on shapeshifting into animal form ... That won't hurt pve at all.
    Never.. ever.. EVER go into game development if that's your answer.

Deleted