Deleted

Which realm should I swap to?

My realm (horde side) is pretty much dead, only raiding Wednesdays and Thursdays if I'm lucky. I want to swap to another realm, horde side. I'm just looking for suggestions, I don't want to blindly swap to an awful realm and I don't want to blindly swap to the realm with the Mythic race guilds on. I want to swap to one that I will be able to fairly easily find a mythic guild on and continue raiding.

What realm are you from?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by norrisman View Post
    I want to swap to one that I will be able to fairly easily find a mythic guild on and continue raiding.
    Have you considered finding a Mythic guild first, then transferring?
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked Tichondrius or Illidan are the way to go for Horde

You did not even say what region.

as a general advice: i would not transfer. you pay blizz once more, to give them another reason to change nothing with their realms and get also profit for doing so...

if you do it instead, go to a big realm. because myth raids are faster broken today, as you can transfer an alt. so when you join a myth guild/raid on another low pop server, you could end up sad very quickly. the only way to go imo are the big servers. until all ppl are there and blizz could shut down the small ones and got really nice profit till then

Deleted
    I'm on Darkspear EU at the moment, can't believe I forgot to say what region -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Try this: http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu
    It will give you a decent idea of what sort of guilds are on each server.

Draenor/Twisting Nether probably top 2 in terms of horde population and progression.

My recommendation is to go to a "full" server...I am on a high-pop server and I logged in today around 9am server (after Tuesday reset), no one spoke in trade for 15 minutes. First time I have ever experienced that on this server and it was honestly quite scary.

Of course that is not typical and it was not raid time, but even during peak hours things have felt quite slow.

Deleted
    You're a mythic raider, who doesn't know how to use wowprogress?
    Maybe you should start with finding a decent guild first, after that the realm doesn't really matter too much, they're all half dead now anyhow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxDkDkxxx View Post
    You're a mythic raider, who doesn't know how to use wowprogress?
    Maybe you should start with finding a decent guild first, after that the realm doesn't really matter too much, they're all half dead now anyhow
    I wonder if you are US or EU, I see quite some lively realms here. And well, wowprogress isn't a tool needed to do actual progress - even mythic.

As well, OP, can't help you choose much.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm going to have to echo the comments about finding a guild first, then transfer.

First find a guild, then transfer. Why limit yourself to one server if you want to transfer anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I had the most enjoyment on the server Emerald Dream US. Granted, it is an RP PvP server, but you'll find that you get a variety of people there. The Horde to Alliance ratio is pretty good, with Horde at around 172K and Alliance at 198K (according to US Realm Pop). I also recall that it was pretty active, with tons of people looking to do Raids, RBG's and other things.

I've always regretted leaving that server, just because I found that the people there were generally very helpful and kind. Very few times did I see toxicity and bad attitudes.

Check it out if it interests you!
    I used to hear bad things about RP-PvP servers.

I have all of my Horde toons and one Alliance toon on Bleeding Hollow and a handful of Alliance characters on Proudmoore right now. Bleeding Hollow is incredibly toxic on both factions, and I've had issues finding a guild that schedules stuff and/or actually shows up for stuff they schedule. Proudmoore is a PvE server so it just doesn't have much PvP going on (which is what I like).

Reading your comment kind of makes me want to roll a fresh character on Emerald Dream, though. Maybe it's time for a change? Haha.

Yea server hopping is hard, I would do some research in wow progress as well as official forums look at the guilds and find a good guild fit.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Best one for raiding? Gilgamesh