Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Funny how people who have never listened to Rush Limbaugh rush to his defense. If you had any idea what you were talking about, you wouldn't defend him. He's a bottom feeder.

The reason those "lefty liberals" smear him is because he is epically smearable. There are plenty of right wing crazies who's intellect I not only respect but seek out to get both sides of an issue.
    Al Sharpton is a bottom feeder also, but you lefties treat him like martin luther kings

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Al Sharpton is a bottom feeder also, but you lefties treat him like martin luther kings
    So extreme right has Limbaugh and extreme left has Sharpton?

The government seems to care very little about NASA, so the last thing I'd expect is a conspiracy. And I certainly wouldn't expect some of the most brilliant minds in the world and people passionate about all things space would mislead anyone. But hey, I guess I can just think like someone who isn't a huge piece of shit like this guy has been since forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limbaugh isn't supposed to be taken seriously, and neither is anyone that listens to him.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd be pretty hard pressed to assert that Al Sharpton is popular among Democrats out of an extremely specific demographic. He is, essentially, the boogeyman who gets more attention from angry Republicans than anyone else.

I don't know a single person in my area, including black people, that takes Al Sharpton seriously.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

The only times when I remember that Al Sharpton even exists are when Republicans are mad at him for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The only times when I remember that Al Sharpton even exists are when Republicans are mad at him for something.
    I like to use Republican logic and say that there's no real scientific consensus on the existence of Al Sharpton.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, folks on the right think this, but most "lefties" know that Sharpton is just another moron. Of course, nobody on the left is surprised when "righties" demonstrate once again that their perceptions of reality don't actually reflect reality.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. Except for the part where we treat Sharpton like MLK - that's just ridiculous.

Ironically, the crazy right has no such figure to compare like the left has MLK - isn't that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. Except for the part where we treat Sharpton like MLK - that's just ridiculous.

Ironically, the crazy right has no such figure to compare like the left has MLK - isn't that weird?
    That RINO communist shitlord Reagan did help a lot of people become Americans.