Deleted

Full Discography - the one that wont drop :(

Ok so i thought i was done with running the Black Temple a while back now... after several years of running that damn instance and killing Illdan for the 2nd Warglaive it finally dropped. But now the evil that are the Wow devs have forced me back in there as Illidan drops a Music Scroll for the Full Discography achievement...

And yep u guessed it, after 8 runs of the place that scroll still hasnt dropped, but..... BOTH warglaives have dropped in the past 2 weeks!!!!

Thats right, the game enjoys slapping me in the face with a wet fish and laughing hard

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate this achiev.

I farm BT on my warrior for the missing OH. I main a priest so farming these scrolls on him... Yesterday went in, and ofc, the offhand drops, on my fucking priest. GG RNG

I'm more annoyed about the Gurubashi Arena scroll. I'm awful at PvP (entirely self-inflicted as I can't stand it) and every time I've tried to get the chest, I get destroyed. I've tried logging in at all hours but even at 6am server time there's always someone else there. I think my only options are to either farm myself decent PvP gear or pay for an arena team boost.

Deleted
    LK wont drop for me, at all. By now I'm almost convinced he'll drop Invincible before the scroll.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    I'm more annoyed about the Gurubashi Arena scroll. I'm awful at PvP (entirely self-inflicted as I can't stand it) and every time I've tried to get the chest, I get destroyed. I've tried logging in at all hours but even at 6am server time there's always someone else there. I think my only options are to either farm myself decent PvP gear or pay for an arena team boost.
    What you should do is ask anyone who is at the arena what they're there for, and if it's not the music roll, ask them if you can loot it (Just don't have auto loot on!).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    What you should do is ask anyone who is at the arena what they're there for, and if it's not the music roll, ask them if you can loot it (Just don't have auto loot on!).
    Yup. Do that. I've been going to the arena for the heirloom/12 trinkets achievement, sometimes people ask me if I need the music roll, I say no as I already have it, and let them loot it after I take the trinket. Just make sure they take off auto-loot.

---

Another option would be finding another realm through LFG. You could stand there and realm hop at the :59 mark, until you find an empty one. Mine (Ragnaros-US) for instance is usually empty for the 8/9am one.
    Last edited by Iflash; 2015-10-01 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    exactly the same happened with my shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Yup. Do that. I've been going to the arena for the heirloom/12 trinkets achievement, sometimes people ask me if I need the music roll, I say no as I already have it, and let them loot it after I take the trinket. Just make sure they take off auto-loot.
    Lucky, I just need to loot the Music Scroll / Heirloom Trinket (already got the 12 long time ago) and every time I got there's at least 6-10 people so I just say meh and hearth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got lucky with my glaives on my rogue took me 4 total runs for both of them to drop, i figured it was really easy to get them but after seeing a lot of people trying for years for them i cannot believe my luck haha.

Thanks for the tips on Angelic! I was going to try that this morning, but as it happened no-one else went for the chest so I got lucky

Got the arena one last week by realmhopping, just need the ones from Nefarian and Deathwing now.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Blackhand and Sha of fear still refuse to hand over their scrolls.

Deleted
    I just done Illidan for the 8th time and still no scroll

I guess i should be happy a Warglaive didnt drop this time! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Got it with ease, just realmhop, untill you find a realm where no one is around.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    Yeah the droprate really really sucks...

Got both glaives - on my priest. And no tune drop.

Got Sha finally, just need the PvP arena one, it's been a not so fun trip for that so far.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.