Frost DK's in cmodes

Hi guys, got a few questions about what the title describes. Putting together a dk set for my new cmode dk, which will primarily be blood spec. I'm not sure I'll ever use it for dps, since my main is a ww monk that I'm fairly comfortable on and already has a full set of gear, but I'd like to be prepared if the situation arises and if we need grip/dark sim or anything. I haven't played frost since MoP and I've never played unholy. I will also add that this dk will *only* be used for cmodes unless there is a particular piece of gear I need.

How viable is frost in cmodes? I'd prefer that over learning a new spec just for the off chance that I ever have to play dps. It seems like howling blarg should be pretty legit, but I've only ever seen unholy in cmodes for dk dps (Not that I have a vast wealth of experience to draw on, I'm 8/8g on one character). Is frost viable dps wise or will I be gimping the group?

Has anybody simmed out stat priority for frost at that ilvl? I'll be dw, so I assume its mastery>multistrike>haste>crit>vers? or am I way off.

Frost is extremely viable for CM unless you are looking for a realm best time. Just getting gold can be done by pretty much any class combo.

Your Stat priority looks pretty much right and its fairly simple to get an optimal set.

Best of luck friend.