Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    In my experience its better to just pool ahead of time for dance / vanish to maximise your ambushes and line up with the ring on CD.
    Naturally. Of course. But sometimes you can't get enough because of how it packs out.
    I personally feel like waiting those 1-2 seconds is worth it as long as you will have a full dance into every ring.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-for-6-2

His guide has everything you could possibly need to know and then some. No need for a new thread when it's already organized in that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warstry View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-for-6-2

His guide has everything you could possibly need to know and then some. No need for a new thread when it's already organized in that one.
    I told him to make one because I don't do log analysis. Each analysis takes 5-20 posts to resolve as you can see here, if we get one person a week you can see the thread becoming a help my dps thread instead of a guide. But I guess that would keep it afloat because of frequent rebumbs.

Deleted
    Work on improving a small part of your game play at a time. Perfect the opener. Aim for max rupture uptime + snd. Then work on pooling energy and combo points for trinket proccs and weapon enchants. Maximise gcd usage during your burst windows and think about when you utilise your FoK. These are the biggest things i can think of to improve your play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewlol View Post
    Work on improving a small part of your game play at a time. Perfect the opener. Aim for max rupture uptime + snd. Then work on pooling energy and combo points for trinket proccs and weapon enchants. Maximise gcd usage during your burst windows and think about when you utilise your FoK. These are the biggest things i can think of to improve your play.
    Thanks, im very greatful for the constructive criticisms. Im starting to get the hang of things atm, opener is usually pretty good as i have our best mage shitting his pants in the opener dps race. Im gradually improving throughout by the usual repetitive game play of raiding. Unfortunately they have now made logs private to prevent other raiders being dps wankers and fucking up mechanics just for the chance to rank, so im not sure how i would access these to see how and where i can further imrpove.

But again thank you to all that provide(d) feedback and hopefully i can start pulling better numbers! ������

Deleted
    Private logs shouldn't stop you from accessing them. Just ask for permission and you will be allowed. We had private logs for all of progress which can be frustrating (especially when you get big parses ) but can help with the dps whores in the guild for sure. If you have anything else dont hesitate to pm me ill always help sub bros as much as possible.

Deleted
    Haii vyxal! Seems like you got any form of advice I would have given you and more, but if you have other questions or the like feel free to add me on battlenet. My btag should still on the old guild's website.