Thread: Coming heroes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    On the splash art for tomb of the spiderqueen you can see Harrison Jones in the background.
    So maybe he will be a hero. (Right above her hand on the right)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    On the splash art for tomb of the spiderqueen you can see Harrison Jones in the background.
    So maybe he will be a hero. (Right above her hand on the right)
    *Image*
    Not very likely as he already is in the game, but in a completely different form:

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Not very likely as he already is in the game, but in a completely different form:
    [video=youtube;5uHvuHLVzoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uHvuHLVzoE[ideo]
    He's the Urf of HOTS! Except I doubt he will part of any skins.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan definitely with Legion coming out. Definitely the obvious Warcraft choice. Would still love Tirion or Alexandros Mograine.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Gul'dan definitely with Legion coming out. Definitely the obvious Warcraft choice. Would still love Tirion or Alexandros Mograine.
    Alexandros might just be a skin for Tirion, or vice versa.

Unless you want DK Alex.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Maybe, since his horse is coming, maybe we will get a Headless Horseman.

oh god the VA for headless horseman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    How in the world would an Overmind hero works? Would he replace your core or something?
    Had to quote this because we were talking about it tonight. I could see that being one of the Starcraft themed maps! Overmind vs Overmind and Zerg for minions.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Had to quote this because we were talking about it tonight. I could see that being one of the Starcraft themed maps! Overmind vs Overmind and Zerg for minions.
    That would actually be pretty badass... Would make more sense than having him as a Hero. You'd have to sieze objectives and if you did ZERG RUSH!!! You'd get double or maybe triple minions for a short burst.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I will drop every single fav that I have the moment Zul'jin comes available. I'll take one arm/one eye. I'll take him in an armani suit for the lulz (amani armani get it?). Don't care. Gimme that troll! O_O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I think we need more Diablo heroes.
    I think I remember hearing from Blizz that they are done with Diablo heroes for the time being. Part of that was conflicting kits (I know they said that Malthael probably won't happen because he'd be too similar to Leoric).
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

I totally want the Headless Horseman. With an army of pumpkins ulti. And a head-throwing attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for a troll character. Either Vol'jin or Zul'jin or some other *'jin would be great
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    http://www.heroesnexus.com/forums/he...a-maiev-dehaka

It's an old list and the link is originally pointing to 2p.com which is a trash site, but there have been quite a few correct on that list.

2p.com link - http://2p.com/11377731_1/heroes-of-t...-jaminnoob.htm

Take it with a grain of salt and a salt shaker.
    Man, there's a few heroes there that I don't want to see. What the hell is Aggra doing on there? No thanks. Brann? No thanks. Moira? Sapper? As in a generic goblin for the hell of it? We already have Gazlowe. Cenarius seems unlikely, a full blown demigod vsing a murloc? Same deal with Rag, seems too big. A boss on a map is likely, same as Deathwing. I could imagine that being a theme for a WoW event, war of the elements or something, have one map where you have to kill Majordomo Executus and summon Rag in the middle to launch fireballs at enemy forts, think blackhearts bay + eternal shrines. And then another one where you hold a shrine in a lane for long enough to summon Deathwing who flies over the lane napalm striking all enemies and minions in that lane. Have Cho'gall, Nefarion, An old god, or a faceless one, as heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Finchy91 View Post
    a full blown demigod vsing a murloc?
    Kerrigan is the single-most powerful being in the Starcraft universe outside of *something* I don't want to say in case someone hasn't caught up yet. And yet here she is going toe-to-toe with baby murlocs and tiny vikings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Kerrigan is the single-most powerful being in the Starcraft universe outside of *something* I don't want to say in case someone hasn't caught up yet. And yet here she is going toe-to-toe with baby murlocs and tiny vikings.
    She's a human infested by aliens. He's literally born of gods. Not that up to scratch on Starcraft things, but I would think she's most powerful due to power level being lower overall throughout all characters. Raynor seems to do ok and he's a cowboy with space armour on. Actual gods don't seem to exist in that universe, and Diablo's god's are shown to be not much stronger than humans, because in that story the humans are birthed by demons and angels, so there isn't a huge disparity in power.

Warcraft on the other hand has enormous jumps in power, with Gods being quite up there, along with demons.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khair View Post
    Waiting for a troll character. Either Vol'jin or Zul'jin or some other *'jin would be great
    Jin'do the Hexxer, and he'll yell grats whenever you level lol.

I really hope they add Tirion Fordring as a "Retribution" paladin hero. We already have Uther for healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I really hope they add Tirion Fordring as a "Retribution" paladin hero. We already have Uther for healing.
    This.

Q = Judgement (First talent decides what kind of seal you use, giving what judge outcome is) W = Crusader Strike E = Templars Verdicts which does more damage per holy power generated by Crusader Strike.

Ult 1 = Execution Sentence, can either heal or damage like in wow
    Ult 2 = Holy Avenger

Trait, Avenging Wrath, whenever a allied hero dies near you, you sprout wings and gain Damage and Attack speed to avenge your fallen ally.

Seals on talent 1 =

Seal of Light: Judgement heals for x. Basic attacks against judged enemies heal y.
    Seal of Truth: Judgement places a damage over time on the target for x damage. Increases basic attack damage by y.
    Seal of Justice: Judgement places a 30% slow on the target. Basic attacks increase the length of slow on the target.
    Last edited by Finchy91; 2015-10-07 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Added seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Finchy91 View Post
    She's a human infested by aliens. He's literally born of gods. Not that up to scratch on Starcraft things, but I would think she's most powerful due to power level being lower overall throughout all characters. Raynor seems to do ok and he's a cowboy with space armour on. Actual gods don't seem to exist in that universe, and Diablo's god's are shown to be not much stronger than humans, because in that story the humans are birthed by demons and angels, so there isn't a huge disparity in power.

Warcraft on the other hand has enormous jumps in power, with Gods being quite up there, along with demons.
    Ghosts have mental super powers, that's why they're chosen for Ghost training in the first place. Kerrigan's so powerful compared to everything else that there's no established scale that can accurately describe her powers.