Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warframe end game + pvp consumes a good deal of my time.
    That, Marvel Heroes, and Neverwinter.

But seriously, mainly Warframe.

Can't imagine going back to tab target.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

With WoW? Sure, the game has gone super boring to me.

Many games to play still though. GW2 is the MMO I am keeping up with, play Smash Bros 1-2 times a week at a friend's house, replaying other games such as XCom, Borderlands 2 and about to finish with the Wolf Among Us. Other games are still sitting on my Steam Wish list that I'm simply waiting for a good deal on (may just cave and buy World End Economica).

Sounds like a gaming burnout or having specific tastes in games.

I haven't been bored in years, there's way too many things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been in a state of boredom since I was a little kid. I'm not sure what your taste is video games are or what systems you have but there are PLENTY awesome games out there. I find it impossible for a gamer to be bored these days. With games like Witcher 3, Batman Arkham series, Metal Gear Solid 5, Mad Max, Destiny, that game Wildstar is free to play now if PC MMOs are your thing, GTA 5, Super Smash Bros, Devil May Cry Definitive Edition on PS4 for $30 (an older game but awesome and really fun), and so many more. How can someone be bored with so many awesome games out there? Not only current gen but also last gen and games even older than that. There's always something for me to play. If not PS4 games, then PC. If not PC then PS3 or Xbox 360. If not them then I have PS2 and Gamecube. If not even those then I have N64, SNES, and NES. If I get so bored that I don't want to play any of those which is like impossible but in the case it did happen I have my handhelds to play also.

I am surrounded by the vidyas and eternally entertained.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Started playing my PS3 again and I just buy games off Amazon for $20 and spend a month completing it and repeat it next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Started playing my PS3 again and I just buy games off Amazon for $20 and spend a month completing it and repeat it next month.
    I also do this except I buy like 2-3 every month. It's like a mini Christmas for me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I am, currently blowing through the Baldur's Gate series again on Insane having just as much of a blast as the first time I played it. Will play the neverwinter franchise afterwards. Once done with that the Divinity Original Sin enhanced edition will likely be out, with several options down the line I wouldn't mind playing again.

Have to say though, what you're describing is pretty much how I felt about MMO games for a period of time right up until the day I said just eff it and quit indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I'm not bored, especially in WoW... If anything it feels like I have too much to do... >.<
    I'm not sure if I can take this statement seriously ... unless you have been gone from WoW for several expansions. If so, yeah, I suppose.

OP is a perfect example of todays WoW players.

Ofc you are bored if you do nothing in the game.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Sort of. My big thing lately has been firing up old PS1 games. I still have a bunch of old PS1 RPGs that I never completed (some I've never even played).

I got my first job at age 14. Having an income (even if it was minimum wage at the time with only like 20 hours a week) and no expenses at that age meant I could very easily go to Gamestop on payday and blow my entire paycheck there without feeling the least bit guilty about it. I still have a few games from those days that I never really got around to playing.

Wish I could still do that at age 30, but yeah...the "no expenses" part of it didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Sort of. My big thing lately has been firing up old PS1 games. I still have a bunch of old PS1 RPGs that I never completed (some I've never even played).

I got my first job at age 14. Having an income (even if it was minimum wage at the time with only like 20 hours a week) and no expenses at that age meant I could very easily go to Gamestop on payday and blow my entire paycheck there without feeling the least bit guilty about it. I still have a few games from those days that I never really got around to playing.

Wish I could still do that at age 30, but yeah...the "no expenses" part of it didn't last long.
    Argh making me want to go dig up my PS1 to play some awesome stuff that won't work on my PS3

It's coming up to the holiday season so AAA titles are coming, lots of indie games out now, plus my massive backlog of games on steam that I got from various humble bundles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Been playing PoE the last week or so. That'll keep me occupied, game wise, till Fallout 4 is released. Really looking forward Fallout 4.

Deleted
    No I have always got something to play, I just don't have enough time to play it all =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I've been having a terrible RPG itch lately (that MMO's just can't scratch) and been considering Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and NN. I've never played any of those, will they give me a feeling of playing D&D or do they feel like the typical MMO "Kill 10 rats, collect 15 bear asses"? I'm really wanting a sense of epic adventure and story, something that may take me weeks to get through if I play at a reasonable rate.

Because right now all I got is SWTOR and as much as I love it and am looking forward to the xpac (and all that lovely story!) it's in a slow spot for the next few weeks with little to do.
    Icewind Dale is largely a dungeon crawl game with little story and a extremely heavy focus on combat. Baldur's Gate 1 is also a game that has quite a lot of busywork content and compared to modern games its light on the story with a heavy focus on exploration and going around killing things.

Baldur's Gate 2 + its fairly linear expansion Throne Of Bhaal has very little in the way of busywork content, but its a 15 years old game, meaning it expects the player to read the manual for gameplay mechanics, use the ingame quest journal, figure out where to go and what to do on their own without arrows and map markers.

Consider planescape torment if its an infinity engine game with story as the main focus you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It's coming up to the holiday season so AAA titles are coming, lots of indie games out now, plus my massive backlog of games on steam that I got from various humble bundles.
    And system sales/price drops/good bundles!

I'm getting a second job so I'll probably finally pick up a PS4