Poll: Who should lead the middle east countries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Strip it of any noteworthy historical artifacts then leave it the fuck alone.
    Pretty much this. I know it qualifies as cultural plundering, but think of it of more like safekeeping. If they don't blow up anything for 100 years, they can have their stuff back.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it becomes stable? How about letting it get stable-er? So I think my vote would be: leave it the fuck alone.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Other: nuke the whole region from orbit.
    This. Just make sure that all the oil reserves are completely incinerated so that there will be no reason to ever go there again and no reason for the civilized countries of the world to give a fuck about anything that happens there ever again.

It will never be stable.

30chairs
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    just kill off Isis and get the fuck out of there already

I think Putin is right, Assad is the necessarily evil

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    So with the middle east being most of the news, and hearing how many diffrent countries want to handle it, I've come to wonder what should be done after isis is actually pushed back.
    So far the current choices I'm aware that most countries from the west believe that A) the rebels should be given a chance to raise thier countries to power.
    Meanwhile Russia and I'm sure other countries want B)Asad to remain as thier dictator(?).
    However I purpose a third option, which i know is very very unlikely and that is countries that are so unstable end up becoming a type of U.N controled coutrry, governed by eastern(china,japan,south korea) and weasten countries. So given the track record of these options, I wonder what the mmo champion community thinks.

I personally may not understand politics fully but I honestly believe B and C are the safest options. Some countries can't focus without a Dictacor but at the same time I think that if a group of allied and like minded countries controlled the countries they could slowly shape it to a somewhat stable zone. again this is just my opinion.
    Tell them all "We've decided to go Solar/Nuclear/Natural Gas." and then cut off the flow of oil money as we fast convert all western economies to use other energy resources beyond oil. After that ignore the place.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.