[H ] 712 13/13H top parse Prot Pally LF guild

Hi,

Been raiding since vanila, main tank since ICC. I usually rank top 80+% in most of the fight (even 90+% in some fights). My best rank was 13 when I solo tank H Garrosh. I know as a tank numbers are meaningless so would appreciate to have trial opportunity.

Combat log
    ==========
    Can't post link here, please search my name under warcraftlogs

Character
    ========
    Trinitykong

Server
    ======
    Kil'jaden

Previous raiding experience
    ======================
    ICC: 12/12H
    DS: 8/8H
    MSV 7/7H
    ToT: 13/13H
    SOO: 14/14H (both 10 and 25 man)
    HM: 7/7H
    BRF: 10/10H
    HFC: 13/13H

Addon used for raiding
    ==================
    DBM, GTFO - For various mechanics
    Threat plate, omen - For tanking
    Tellmewhen - For various buff/debuff spell cd
    RSA - Raid spell announce
    Skada - Keep tracks of numbers

Available raid time
    =======
    LF late night raiding guild, my only available raid time is 8:30pm-12 PST (prefer weekend but ok with weekdays) 3 days a week. want to look for a guild with mature people (prefer 30+)

BTAG: lonewolf#1325

PST for more info. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

Greetings and Salutations! <Mostly Harmless> [H] {Malfurion} is looking to recruit highly skilled and driven players for our core roster!

ABOUT.

<Mostly Harmless> is a Semi-Hardcore Mythic raiding guild on the server Malfurion (Trollbane) composed of skilled, veteran players. We have a great raid envirnoment and the fun doesn't stop when raid ends.
    We are composed of many different peoples and are usually on mumble in the evenings/nights whether it be organized alt run (Friday nights), challenge modes, Timewalking Dngs or playing various other different games!

SCHEDULE.

Tuesdays & Thursdays - 10pm-1am EST
    Sundays - 9pm-1am EST
    Fridays - Alt run (optional) 10pm-1am EST

PROGRESSION.

6/7 Mythic Highmaul
    4/10 Mythic BRF
    1/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

(All full Heroic clears)

We do NOT recruit bench positions! Everyone is an active raider and we expect that out of our players.

For more information and to submit applications, head over to mostlyharmlessraiding.com

If you have any questions please feel free to add an Officer's BattleTag: Recruiting Officer (SageMo#1651), Raid Leader (Omegabane#1848), GM (Mellari#1326)

Sorry 7pm is too early for me during weekdays (weekend is fine). Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

The Guild:

We are an Illidan top 40 guild atm.
    Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server. Our players are asked to maintain a respectable attitude, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that.
    Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

We are looking for raiders of a high skill set to join us.
    We raid 3 nights a week.
    Currently 4/13M

Our raid times are 11:30pm (CST) - 3:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.
    We do not extend raid hours for any reason, however; at end raid time on Thursdays a lot of our raiders do continue pushing content after raid hours just for fun and experience.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding.
    We enjoy having as much fun as possible with laughing and jokes between pulls. However we understand when it is acceptable to joke and speak and when it is not. Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
    Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls.. We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

To apply, please contact: Rhage#1642