Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Just finished leveling all my unique pets to level 25! -- 726 level 25 pets out of 741 uniques (the rest are the non level-able ones)
    Was a grind, but ooooh it feels good!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    there will never be an achievment that appreciates your work
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    there will never be an achievment that appreciates your work
    Thats ok though, I don't always do stuff for an achievement pop up or reward, it just feels good knowing they are all leveled, and any new pets will be less annoying to level, easy to keep up

I was trying to do this for awhile but really got burnt on pet battling after I did all the Tanaan ones and got the pets from that. I pretty much now do some trainers on a lowbie character I'm leveling for easy xp and if I need to level some pets for an achievement I will but I grinded up a good chunk of pets during MoP for the Celestial Tournament and that was the start of the slow burn that has me pretty meh on them for now.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I was trying to do this for awhile but really got burnt on pet battling after I did all the Tanaan ones and got the pets from that. I pretty much now do some trainers on a lowbie character I'm leveling for easy xp and if I need to level some pets for an achievement I will but I grinded up a good chunk of pets during MoP for the Celestial Tournament and that was the start of the slow burn that has me pretty meh on them for now.
    I have 2 screens, so what I did was I picked a TV series that I wanted to watch but never got to it, and start watching in on Squirt day, while spamming Squirt on the other screen (Weebomination tactic so basically spam button 1 all day ). I made myself free for those days, I was "lucky" cause when I leveled mines Squirt day was on the weekend 2 times in the row, and it took me around 4-5 Squirt events to level up all my pets, I think. So I have almost no memories about the whole process of me leveling up my 720+ pets. Oh, I also installed Stablemaster healer addon that automatically heals your pets when you click on the Stablemaster, and Rematch, which automatically switches in and out the leveling pets.
    Last edited by Lei; 2015-11-03 at 07:05 AM.