So its time for an upgrade. Currently I'm using a apple macbook from 2006-2007 and right now things aren't going smoothly. Im trying to grab a laptop because I'm currently a uni student and desktops just wouldn't cut it. so i need a daily driver that can handle everything. i also game ALOT. literally only playing cs go and league of legends but like i said, i game a lot. I've been looking around a lot and found the HP Omen, and let me say that is a SEXY gaming laptop. i just don't think its practical though as its 2200$ from where i come from in canada. so i need help. the laptop does not need to be a gaming one, but like i said, i game a lot. and I'm looking for a price point of maybe 1500 and below, again canadian, which might be very tough as our dollar is crap right now. but i really need help and urgently. this laptop should last me another 10-11 years like this white plastic macbook. also fill me in on what is overboard and not necessary parts wise so i can get an idea of whether i need a dedicated graphics card etc. thanks cnet community.