Deleted

New addon: Leech trinket healing Skada integration

Hello, just to let you know that I have made an addon (my first one :-)) to integrate Leech trinket healing into Skada (that is to say, to add the healing done by the Leech trinket to the trinket holder instead of the person that gets the heal). There are already some addons that track this but the ones I had found either relied on a separate weak aura (so you need to have two UI's for measuring healing: the leech trinket WA + Skada/recount for normal healing) or just say the amount of total leech healing at the end of the fight without details.

My addon is based on the "Leech Trinket Counter" measurement criteria but displays the results in three new Skada tabs (all the normal Skada tabs are still present and unaltered).
    The three new Skada tabs are the following:
    -Total leech trinket healing done by each player.
    -Total leech trinket healing received by each player.
    -Total healing + leech trinket healing done by each player (with subtabs to show how much is due to each spell and how much was done to each player).

You can usually use the "Healing + TL" tab and click on yourself to see how much % of your healing is due to the Leech trinket (under the name "Shadowfel infusion"). Based on it you can decide if the Leech trinket performs decently on the fight or you rather switch it for another trinket.

You can download the addon from the Curse client (under the name "Skada: Leech Trinket tabs") or using the following link:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/skad...h-trinket-tabs

Feel free to leave me your feedback :-).

PS: The addon has already been tested in some Training dummy sessions and during several mythic raid fights and comparing with other addons/the normal Skada healing tab the numbers seem to be reliable. There is a minor error due to how WoW's ticks work, that makes the healing sometimes still count for the person that gets healed instead of the trinket counter. In normal raid fights this total error seems to be less than 2% of the total leech healing done typically, and it was found to be present in the Leech Trinket Counter addon as well.
    Last edited by mmocaceabbaf1e; 2015-10-02 at 09:09 AM.

Nice, thanks. Will try it in my next raid.

From quickly looking over the code it seems like you didn't include the handling of the buff Fel Rage from alpha version r5 of Leech Trinket Counter. Handling this buff is important to get correct leech values for the Hellfire High Council encounter.

Deleted
    I was not aware of that. Thanks for the tip! Will check it out and add it to the addon in the following days.

If you could write something similar to this for Details! I would be a very happy man.

curse.com/addons/wow/details

Does it work if multiple people have the same trinket?

Deleted
    Yes, first it checks how much leech each person has in its gear. After that, whenever one person gets healed by Leech it checks his current "Shadowfel infusion" buffs (the buff that are given when you heal somebody with the leech trinket) and assigns the amount healed by Leech proportionally to each healer that applied the buff on that player and the leech in the person's gear (if any). So if you have no healers with the trinket the addon will report the exact same numbers as Skada's normal healing tab and if one or more healers have it, each one will get the heal done by his "Shadowfel infusion" buffs (cause by the trinket).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Nice, thanks. Will try it in my next raid.

From quickly looking over the code it seems like you didn't include the handling of the buff Fel Rage from alpha version r5 of Leech Trinket Counter. Handling this buff is important to get correct leech values for the Hellfire High Council encounter.
    For some reason I forgot about this until somebody else pointed it out in the Curse page of the addon. It should be fixed with the latest version.

Deleted
    Wait, there is an addon that shows your dig bigger if you focus healing on targets with highest dmg done/dmg taken ratio? O.o
    Can you add some kind of log that shows which targets you want to heal?

Deleted
    Since the addon has been up for two months now, has 5000+ downloads and I have solved the only bug that was reported so far, I have tagged it as stable now. Still, please tell me if you find any other bugs.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it work properly on Council now? It was attributing Fel Rage leech healing to the trinket, resulting in pretty crazy numbers.