Horde <Bacon is Good for me> 13/13HC LFM

Greetings!

We, Bacon is Good for me on Twisting-Nether, are a new guild with a core of players that go way back playing together.
    We're trying to build a large enough group to clean up heroics easily every friday night for the time being (we have done the last two resets already).
    Mythics are something we'd like to do, but not just yet because I feel like pugging alot of random people wouldn't make the raid as enjoyable, which is the priority we have right now.
    We want to enjoy the game being amongst people we like playing with, while having a good group of players that know how to play the game. There will be wipes, but there won't be any 'progression'.
    an officer and myself are raiding mythic on our main chars, (she has 13/13M and I have 12/13M) even though that matters little in this guild, we use the knowledge we gained from many hours of progression to make encounters as easy as possible for us.
    We intend to keep this guild around and have good and quick clears in Legion with casual hours, which means that if you are a raider already in a different guild, you could fit right in since there are more of us like that.

What do we look for: People with a simple mindset; kill bosses and have fun while doing it, we want an easy going atmosphere and as minimal 'stress' as possible. I would have to mention that we like to joke and some people might not be able to appreciate the more rough 18+ sense of humour,
    so if you go to church every day and like to send all of your money and food to refugees because you're simply an amazing human being, I think you'd rather pass, we ain't giving away our bacon.

What can you expect from us: A smooth raid with proper raid leading (as far as that's really needed in heroics). And group of raiders around you that know how to play the game while having fun.

What do we need at the moment: I'm aiming at a certain setup going into mythics but for now we basically need 1 Tank (non pala) - DPS (Ranged) and Healers (no disc)

When do we raid: As I mentioned before, some of us have main guilds, that means those raids are on the most common days which are wed/thur/sun/mon. That leaves little left for us. However we did decide that Friday 8pm server time works for everyone.
    That will be the night we clear 13/13 on. For now I think one night will do but we are planning to expand this to either saturday or sunday when we get players for mythic.

Requirements: Have a char you've cleared the instance with, we don't mind alts since some of us play on them aswell in this guild. Be geared enough for a full heroic clear, we don't carry people and we expect you to perform up to par with your ilvl/spec.
    You're able to follow comms on teamspeak as on some fights it's simply required, a working mic is also something that you should have.

Feel free to contact me on bnet: Nocni#2708 or look up one of the officers (Auntjemima, Abeiron or Twistedace).
    Last edited by Nocni; 2015-10-24 at 01:39 PM.

Bump! Looking for ranged dps and 1 healer (pref hpala) hpala/monk/shaman.

Bump! We're in need for 1 more tank (no pala) - 1 healer (no disc) - and ranged dps (prefer mage/hunter/warlock)
    Couple more people so we can start doing some mythics!