Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Storm Watcher portrait.

Remind me because i feel confused.

What i need to do, to get storm watcher portrait? Asking, because looks cool so hmmmm.

Link you battle.net account to to twitch and then just watch a stream for a few mins.

Edit:
    here you go:
    http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/19897904/
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-10-02 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Link you battle.net account to to twitch and then just watch a stream for a few mins.
    This. Log in to your Twitch account and go here: http://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    This. Log in to your Twitch account and go here: http://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
    I did it connected and watched for few mins stream. No portrait yet.

I don't think the portrait is in the game yet? In the blue post it did say you'd only get it in October (it's October all month, not just the first 2 days!). If I had to guess, I'd say we'll see it next week when the patch hits the live servers.

Additional confirmation that you'll get it later on: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/19072537101

Added another link for you in post no 2..

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I did it connected and watched for few mins stream. No portrait yet.
    It doesn't actually get added to the game until with the patch next week. You'll still get credit for watching this weekend though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys, i didin't know about that.

It doesn't actually get added to the game until with the patch next week. You'll still get credit for watching this weekend though.
    does road to blizzcon count?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    does road to blizzcon count?
    Only the Americas and Europe Championships have been confirmed to provide the portrait. I'm sure more will come in the future.

Only the Americas and Europe Championships have been confirmed to provide the portrait. I'm sure more will come in the future.
    I'm confused... aren't the US and Europe Championships the same as the road to Blizzcon? As in, the world final will be at Blizzcon?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I'm confused... aren't the US and Europe Championships the same as the road to Blizzcon? As in, the world final will be at Blizzcon?
    The championships might be the overall finals for Road To Blizzcon, which has been going ever since the game released in June.

People are reporting the Storm Watcher portrait being rolled out. Don't panic if you log in and don't see it right away, these things usually take a few days to get done.

Wonderful, I'm actually now working toward getting those special portraits for multiple heroes levelled though. Glad portraits are a thing now, even if it is a small thing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I just logged in and received mine so everyone on EU side should be able to get it too. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

I just got mine!

Yeah, got mine aswell, now I have an uneven number of "event" portraits though. Guess I'll have to get the Golden Tiger to even it out...

US here; got it yesterday.

Anyone know if there will be anymore regionals before Blizzcon? Would suck if some people forgot and missed out simply because there were only a couple of chances to tune in between the time the portrait was announced and the last regional.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    US here; got it yesterday.

Anyone know if there will be anymore regionals before Blizzcon? Would suck if some people forgot and missed out simply because there were only a couple of chances to tune in between the time the portrait was announced and the last regional.
    Blizzcon might count but don't quote me on it. I don't remember seeing any announcements for other tournaments counting for it, but it'd be weird if people didn't get the chance again some time.

i was and still am so utterly lost trying to find any of the streams.