7+ Year Old Account

Can you make Ring of Royal Grandeur from Cube?

So i have tried to get myself the ring for about a week now, but no luck so far. So i just wanted to know if i could increase my chances by forging yellow rings to legendary in the cube?

Deleted
    I would not use the cube for getting rings, It is usually best to rings or armour from bloodshards. But since u want the Royal Ring i would do bounties since the loot from the caches u get are a fixed number of items inculding this ring

I haven't seen one yet from that. Been trying to get a Broken Promises.

RoRG was fairly simple though. Last time I got one was shortly after launch when the chance didn't increase with difficulty, but I'm pretty sure they changed that a while back. The double box weekend got me one pretty quickly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So i have tried to get myself the ring for about a week now, but no luck so far. So i just wanted to know if i could increase my chances by forging yellow rings to legendary in the cube?
    Not really helpful input but a week and no ring? you must be doing something wrong or you have the worst rng ever in the whole history of life. you are doing act 1 bounties right? pref t8+ ? (t6+ if you have not so good gear, although public games for split bounties is really fast), or you must not be doing as much as you say you are. 1 set of bounties a day maybe? idk but something is wrong here.

if i did say 5 sets of act 1, i can "almost" say there is a rorg in one of them caches.

Deleted
    You can not get it from Cube. If you want to get ring go spam T7 act one bounties, you shouldnt have too many problems getting it, specially when A1 is bonus act. Once you get it you can use the Cube to convert it to ancient.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokkie View Post
    Not really helpful input but a week and no ring? you must be doing something wrong or you have the worst rng ever in the whole history of life. you are doing act 1 bounties right? pref t8+ ? (t6+ if you have not so good gear, although public games for split bounties is really fast), or you must not be doing as much as you say you are. 1 set of bounties a day maybe? idk but something is wrong here.

if i did say 5 sets of act 1, i can "almost" say there is a rorg in one of them caches.
    I have been farming T5 act one since monday and have proberly gotten myself around 150 caches... Still no ring.... That is why im very desperate for it, since i need it to complete several builds as a cube item.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doing act 1 bounties on t2-3 should pretty much guarantee you one within a few hours, you must have been really unlucky. I think I'm seeing that ring every 3-4 cache I get from act 1

10+ Year Old Account
    I have done over 600 act 1 bounties and have never seen the ring. half of those were during double cache wknd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I have been farming T5 act one since monday and have proberly gotten myself around 150 caches... Still no ring.... That is why im very desperate for it, since i need it to complete several builds as a cube item.
    T1 or T6 the chances are the same.

Also, if you're jinxed with the caches, what makes you think you'll have luck with the cube?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    T1 or T6 the chances are the same.
    You have highest chance to get ring from T7-TX and T7 is still easy and fast to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it last weekend. I got a bit lucky and Act I was the first bonus act. So I ran it, and made a new game once finished, until I got it. This was Torment IV too. Took maybe five-six tries. YMMV

Does it also drop in Act V? I've been under the assumption Act V has a chance to drop all legendaries from Act I-IV caches.
    Putin khuliyo

i have gotten it from act 1 and act 5 at the same time... multiple times.. keep sharding it...

good rng times

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    i have gotten it from act 1 and act 5 at the same time... multiple times.. keep sharding it...

good rng times
    Yeah, Act 5 cache can contain any of the other act's items.