Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    It's great ability. Great for raids and dungeons. Ppl whine because several times per week one hundred out of 100 hunters will forget to manage it properly.
    I fixed your post. Thank me.

Aspect of the Pack has had a significant impact on myself and the people that I've interacted with over the years. It has lead to many, many, many things. All bad things, as it may. As Ben Parker once said, "With great power comes great responsibility" and with this power us Huntards are incapable of living up to this responsibility. Even the all great Azortharion cannot wield such strength. It must be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    I fixed your post. Thank me.
    I run a WeakAura that creates a massive icon on my screen is AOTP is up (from anyone). I'm almost always the first in a raid to request it to be turned off.

AotP is LRF hardmode hardermode.

strikethrough fail

Its beautifully perfect as a runback talent and anyone who would shun that utility is silly. Also once in a blue moon becomes extremely useful on some unexpected fights with some niche strats.

It's one of those things I almost never use because it seems like most classes have the ability to run back faster than I do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsweeden View Post
    I want Feed Pet removed.
    Does feed pet even DO anything other than the RP elements?

"Heals a pet to 100%"
    Yeah but out of combat they heal up faster than you can use it anyway.
    And mend pet is like 25% the pets health a second.

.-.

I remember back in ICC on 25 man Sindragosa it was my job to pop aspect of the pack for a second just to give everyone a little extra speed boost to escape her aoe ability whose name eludes me at the moment.

So it has uses from time to time.

My guild used it once during the final cata raid against Hagara during the ice phase to help when running. But other than that no.